Baby Dolls Question

Well he must have taken your advice on the high table next to the back corner. Was there yesterday receiving a nice bbbj and dude just parks it there and just stares. Definitely a boner killer locking eyes with another guy while trying to bust a nut. He wasn’t even trying to be coy. Just had to end it. I wish they would get rid of that damn table. Almost every time I’m lucky enough to get that corner I end up with the one dancer that doesn’t seem to do extras or have someone camped at that table. Originally Posted by voybub
I think everyone that goes there has seen that guy before. His country of origin starts with an I and ends with an n.

I actually pushed that table into the next one day, no suits were around and was quick when I did it when I was about to get a dance in that chair.
I think everyone that goes there has seen that guy before. His country of origin starts with an I and ends with an n.

I actually pushed that table into the next one day, no suits were around and was quick when I did it when I was about to get a dance in that chair. Originally Posted by nfhs04
Actually it was a good ole Caucasian guy….
Actually it was a good ole Caucasian guy…. Originally Posted by voybub
Grow a pair and say something to him.
They are. Wanna get drunk? Take a sip every time you hear the words "JOOWANNADANCE?" Originally Posted by Randy365
I just got "DANCE?"

I actually pushed that table into the next one day, no suits were around and was quick when I did it when I was about to get a dance in that chair. Originally Posted by nfhs04
Sitting by all those Indian dudes there for the buffet is a great way to keep girls from harassing you for dances.

It's my spot.
about a year ago I was upstairs having some fun and the dancer stopped and said " this guy behind us is really making me nervous, He will not take his eyes off me" I said ok. It was really a pain having to put Jr away and zip up but I did. Went and told the guy "look these girls are independent contractors and guess what she is under contract with me now and only me so go to another seat or down stairs until my contract end's then if you want to work your own contract then go for it. But now you are fucking up my contract and I am not happy" He left without a word. After that got one of the top 2 dances I have ever had at BBD.