Free condoms

I'm guessing this is State funded. May have some federal assistance as well. It does ask for a method of payment, just skip that part.

Ze, State statistics, I'm sure...(for funding of other projects) you do have to complete a survey before they ship. I tried to be as honest as possible, otherwise the stats don't help anyone.

They don't verify your identity, but just be sure you can receive mail under an alt name if you choose that route.

They aren't THAT efficient, I ended up having to call after placing 4 orders AND emailing. Finally got one order.

I was told by them that we can order once a MONTH.

They are OUT of almost everything right now. I've noticed if I just check frequently they seem to get a supply in.

They carry Kimono brand which tend to run small (SEVERAL other small/med condoms too), Magnums and ONE Legends (about the same size as Magnums). Don't forget they have both silicone and water based lubes that come in individual serving sizes as well.

LOL, I believe since most ladies have become aware of the site....we have given them "a run for their money".

Get it while you can!
lol I actually found out about it from girls at the gym go figure...
That is pretty funny considering the info you have access to.
I'll probably leave this for people who can't afford condoms, I can get a good enough discount buying in bulk online. This is a really great project though.

I was just talking with a client about how I need to start getting condoms discretely delivered to me because, even though I've been a sex worker for years, I still get really shy and embarrassed buying condoms!
Ok,I'll bite. What's the catch?? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Demonstrations will cost ya ~$300/Hr.
Yeah-- I'll keep paying to order mine in bulk. I'm sure this is funded by some form of block grant-- so I'd rather see the help go towards those who really need it.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Yeah-- I'll keep paying to order mine in bulk. I'm sure this is funded by some form of block grant-- so I'd rather see the help go towards those who really need it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Those were my thoughts exactly but didn't want to the a-hole to say it, talk about providers penny pinching when charging hundreds of dollars an hour. DON'T BE THAT WHORE
I'll probably leave this for people who can't afford condoms,..... Originally Posted by LunarFae
Yeah-- I'll keep paying to order mine in bulk. I'm sure this is funded by some form of block grant-- so I'd rather see the help go towards those who really need it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I like sensible people!
They aren't THAT efficient, I ended up having to call after placing 4 orders AND emailing. Finally got one order.

I was told by them that we can order once a MONTH.
Originally Posted by alaine
sounds like you might have ordered too many in a short time, and fouled up the system?

once a month? generous.. more than a condom-and-a-half per day.
Well honestly, I gave some away to a friend with teenage boys, offered some up in the ladies room as well as took some to a swing party. So, I used them in a way to promote safer sex and that is what the program is all about.

You guys laugh about hookers asking for free condoms, but how many stories have you seen about a visit gone bad because the chick had to run out to buy a condom. Ridiculous.

I'm really spoiled with using the SKYN brand condoms and will continue to buy them.
Omg I was just putting out there in case anyone needed the info... and yes I also use skyn and I do give a lot of them away...

Just because SOME of you will stick your bare dick in any street walking hooker does not mean that everyone does
Jules, you did a good thing bringing this program to light on icky. Really it sounds like a good program. Thanck you.
I'm selective of which street walkers I stick my bare dick in but there have been a few.

Thread is too funny, girl posts a PSA about free rubbers and people still bitch.
The ones I would go for are out of stock, DAMMIT!!!!! Originally Posted by Gemineye
I know right the ones i want are too. I wanted the glow in dark ones
I'm selective of which street walkers I stick my bare dick in but there have been a few.

Thread is too funny, girl posts a PSA about free rubbers and people still bitch. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Some of these bitter ben's will bitch about anything nobody takes the trolls seriously lol