This is crazy!! Anyone that has been to the bungalow should read this

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...b-58b4283ab096

Just came across this on rubmd this morning. This is definitely an eyebrow raiser Originally Posted by weddy2404

That link appears to be broken. What did I miss?
we should have a liaison from the "bungalow" on eccie since there seems to be so much controversy around them LOL
Wolf Blitzer would be good
Wolf Blitzer would be good Originally Posted by RomanRevko
he would be good actually. " a representative from the Bungalow will be available today from 12-3 to answer any questions you may have.
Not being from Dallas, all this caused for me is to point out a place with some incredibly hot women that are happy with what they do and service they provide.
So if the girls are being forced to do what we ask, WHY ARE THEY DOING CBJ? c’mon now, that can’t be true since I personally would want a bbbj for those rates lol
Tracy rubmd sounds like a nut job, did she go to the Bungalow location for an interview?
This thread is interesting in light of what happened in Plano yesterday.
So the bust in Plano was the Bungalow group? Custer/Parker Rd.?

They were way too "public" to last long. Last ads are from September 22, 2022.
So the bust in Plano was the Bungalow group? Custer/Parker Rd.?

They were way too "public" to last long. Last ads are from September 22, 2022. Originally Posted by TXSUN55000
Yes, that has been confirmed.
My thoughts:

1. Only an idiot would think Bungalow whores are ‘Independent’
2. Only an idiot would provide the info required for their screening
3. Only an idiot would book somewhere with so much overexposure in a residential neighborhood, and Plano for fucks sake...Even the Amps got stomped on for their exposure’s in commercial districts
4. Too much exposure + too many ladies = DRAMA
  • chzar
  • 01-10-2023, 10:20 PM
100%