Dear Santa ...

I asked for a very dry Hendricks martini the other night and got one, so I'm all set for this year.

Some might say I didn't ask for a lot, but do you know how difficult it is to find a bartender that understands the definition of "very dry"?

Hope all of you get what you ask for, too. Merry Christmas!
Dear Santa, that new body I ordered for my mom hasn't arrived. Please check the bag when you stop by this year to make sure she gets it. Would be nice to have her walking by Jan. PS I know my dad hasn't believed in you for a long time so please bring him a toy of some sort just to piss him off.
Kayla
Sounds like your dad and I have a lot in common.
That is what I asked for. Love those one cup makers. And I know I am getting it. Yes there is a Santa.
It would be great if the real reason my kid can't call is because he's on his way home, instead of just going outside the wire for a week or two. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I hope you get this wish soon, and thank him for all he does for us.

For me, a life free of hectic rushing around.

(Just had to rush to get something approved before Christmas so the order can be scheduled and filled in January. Not my fire drill, but to the guy the order was for, it is almost as important in Iaintliein request. And he would have high respect for that request as well.)
I just would like some new vibrators and a gift card for a full day at the spa.

Im pretty easy
That is what I asked for. Love those one cup makers. And I know I am getting it. Yes there is a Santa. Originally Posted by supersarge

Well, since Santa's going to be good to you.. maybe you can bring me a fresh cup one morning since you're in North Dallas close to me.

Show me how fresh it tastes.. hehehehe
Santa has been good to me all year; I really can't think of anything else I could possibly want. I'm a lucky girl.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year!
Kayla
Sounds like your dad and I have a lot in common. Originally Posted by Bloodhound

Lemme tell you a secret I learned from my dearest friend... As long as you believe in Santa, he brings you presents. Her kids are mid 20s and STILL (at least claim) to believe in Santa and wouldn't you know it... they still get presents from him. It's a pretty good gig once you get a handle on it. I happen to know for a fact Santa got my Dad something.

OH and you all that have kids, this is what we do every year.... get some raisins and sprinkle them from the front door or fire place. Everyone needs deer droppings on the floor. Leave some oats out for them too.
Kayla that sounds awsome ! My kiddos would love that !
get some raisins and sprinkle them from the front door or fire place. Everyone needs deer droppings on the floor.
You'll never get your kids to eat raisins again....

I asked Santa to come early so I already got my present. That should just about do it 'til she gets back
I hope you get this wish soon, and thank him for all he does for us.

For me, a life free of hectic rushing around.

(Just had to rush to get something approved before Christmas so the order can be scheduled and filled in January. Not my fire drill, but to the guy the order was for, it is almost as important in Iaintliein request. And he would have high respect for that request as well.) Originally Posted by tigercat

A hat tip and thanks, we all do what we can, some do more than any should have to.

Regards,

OH and you all that have kids, this is what we do every year.... get some raisins and sprinkle them from the front door or fire place. Everyone needs deer droppings on the floor. Leave some oats out for them too. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
My folks used to mix up oats and glitter, and we would sprinkle it on the lawn on Christmas Eve. They told us it was reindeer food....another fun tip for those with kiddos.
Santa could bring me a gorgeous lady to ravish my body, who then thank me for being so amazing, and then goes on her way, leaving me exhausted with a smile on my face. (Hell, as long as I am wishing, make it two lovely ladies).
Dear Santa,
This year I would really like a calendar. But not just any calendar. I want the one with a certain ladies' 28 day window of opportunity. All other days can be blocked out in a festive color of red.
I will then be able to schedule a vacation day from work and hopefully make the naughty list! Please Santa?? Originally Posted by cheatercheater

Lmao

All I want for Christmas is health and happiness to all of my family and friends.

Oh and one more thing.... I would like a long lunch date with my dear friend Pt4me. Please Santa?