A Modest Proposal for dispute resolution among female members

A doubles session with a twist. Two ladies, one strap-on, and one winner. A strap-on-pound-a-thon!

Winner gets the full doubles donation. Originally Posted by Say What
SW, another great spin to the idea!

A couple of thoughts:

(1) I don't think I've read a review about a double session like this. I could be wrong ... But I'm also too lazy to hit the search button.

(2) All or nothing prize may cause some hesitation so other suggestions would be nominal prize like a gift card or bottle of wine/liquor, or an extended session. Ultimately, whoever is the referee determines the prize so have at it!

(3) Sometimes frustration sex is the best sex. Certainly the best way to get it all out. Ok, maybe you won't air out all your grievances or emotions but you will air out other aspects.

A few thoughts on other variations:

(A) Based on CityJazz's game show, you can have "Who's cumming first!" Alternating timed rounds of women DATY and Strap-on play. Points awarded for making the other person orgasm first. Bonus for squirting. Expert mode includes the recipient giving a BJ and penalty for allowing the referee to ring the bell.

(B) Each round would feature a different position. Round 1 = MISH. Round 2 = K9. Round 3 could be CG but points may need to be awarded to the recipient. Expert mode = Greek.

(C) Ok, that's all I really had.
YOU need to have a professional step in for such an event, like me the MidgetWrestler!
SW, another great spin to the idea!

A couple of thoughts:

(1) I don't think I've read a review about a double session like this. I could be wrong ... But I'm also too lazy to hit the search button.
I can't remember ever having read one like this either.

(2) All or nothing prize may cause some hesitation so other suggestions would be nominal prize like a gift card or bottle of wine/liquor, or an extended session. Ultimately, whoever is the referee determines the prize so have at it!

Agreed! Perhaps both ladies get their hourly donation, regardless of who wins. A 'bonus-bill' or other prize for the winner.

(3) Sometimes frustration sex is the best sex. Certainly the best way to get it all out. Ok, maybe you won't air out all your grievances or emotions but you will air out other aspects.
Yeah, I think pounding it out is a great way to relieve stress. Not quite sure it resolves anything and I'd hate for it to turn into a cat fight. How awkward would that be? It would have to be a cordial contest.

A few thoughts on other variations:

(A) Based on CityJazz's game show, you can have "Who's cumming first!" Alternating timed rounds of women DATY and Strap-on play. Points awarded for making the other person orgasm first. Bonus for squirting. Expert mode includes the recipient giving a BJ and penalty for allowing the referee to ring the bell.

(B) Each round would feature a different position. Round 1 = MISH. Round 2 = K9. Round 3 could be CG but points may need to be awarded to the recipient. Expert mode = Greek.

Thought about this as well...

(A) If it's just a speed competition (pumps per minute), it could be made up of three rounds. Just average the pumps per round and award the winner. The LOSER has to make the host cum.

(B) If it's more like a submission contest (first to tap loses), it could involve three different sized strap-ons. The strap-on gets larger with each round. Rounds 4-6 could be Greek. Someone WILL tap. Loser has to make the host cum.

(C) Ok, that's all I really had. Originally Posted by omakase
Just a thought...:L ighten:
Of course, the winner also receives my golden cock award.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA