CHICAGO, CHICAGO

Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Keep to sniffing ass cracks you are better at that...
Keep to sniffing ass cracks you are better at that... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
JL I'm surprised that you would go the gun thing. You do know that in Israel there are a lot of guns around? New York HAD stop and frisk but it was only this year that Chicago was forced to recognize the right to self defense. A great number of the guns in Chicago belong to the criminals and not the citizen.

If fact, Chicago is a text book example of what happens when you have gun control. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, because Chicago has triple the murder rate, I was using that as proof that it is the people, not the guns. Whirlaway and Fracti also nailed it on their later posts which posited that the dysfunctional culture of blaming everyone else for their criminal acts is the reason.
Personally, I also think more black guys are violent mother fuckers but I don't say it out loud for fear of being labeled a racist like everyone else who believes it but doesn't say it.
I believe I addressed that in my opening statement, but I believe if you look around that it is effecting all groups now. Society is being defined down very quickly. Black culture must own its mistakes, and it can't be fixed by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I have serious doubts that it can be fixed. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I doubt it can be fixed, either. That is why I advocate either the peaceful change of our government through the elective process or that all the productive people get out while they still can.
How would you like to be a farmer in South Africa these days?
Every time I post, I prove my stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Idiot
Idiot Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Idiot Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

"According to my muslim faith..." Senator Barack Obama

I guess anyone can screw up. You did when you voted for the muslim.
"According to my muslim faith..." Senator Barack Obama

I guess anyone can screw up. You did when you voted for the muslim. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When did he say that, JD?
When did he say that, JD? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

PIPES: Obama: ‘My Muslim faith’

"Robert Gibbs, campaign communications director for President Obama’s first presidential race, asserted in January 2007: “Sen. Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago.” But he backtracked in March 2007, asserting that Mr. Obama “has never been a practicing Muslim.” By focusing on the practice as a child, the campaign is raising a nonissue, for Muslims (like Jews) do not consider practice central to religious identity. Mr. Gibbs added, according to a paraphrase by Paul Watson of the Los Angeles Times, that “as a child, Obama had spent time in the neighborhood’s Islamic center.” Clearly, “the neighborhood’s Islamic center” is a euphemism for a mosque."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2fjTTlmwi

Snick x 3