I know its going to be a good time when(?)....the first 60secs

For me it is meeting after getting to know each other via email and/or phone..a big hug and kiss and the tell tale sign is eye contact...very hot and revealing.. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Totally agree with the eye contact,can tell right away by the eye contact if we are going to get along and have a real good time.
How about these two:

You get told the general location and asked to call. Once you get there your put into a holding pattern. Circling with other hobbyist waiting their turn!

I don't want to say this provider is a HIGH volume provider, but she had so many notches on her head board that there was enough saw dust on the ground you felt like you could eat peanuts and throw the shells on the ground!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
ROFLMAO. Seems some providers are like that, unfortunately.
agree on the eye contact...

SL, you got some funny material. Sounds like LAX air traffic control. So to continue in that analogy. It sucks when the hobby traffic control guy/gal falls asleep and you have a mid-elevator collision on final approach.
1. When on first sight, hobbyist is a good looking gent

2. When I lean in for a hug or kiss and smell not man funk, nor strong heady cologne, but crisp cleanliness

& When I do kiss for the first time & realize that the other is a good kisser

Its most likely to be all good after that!
lol--this is an interesting & funny thread!

You know its going to be a great session....
{1}when the guy arrives and he greets you at the door with a sweet smile and a deep lingering kiss!!....... and he has a fun quirky personality
{2}the guy arrives with a small gift that is catered to me personally

You know its going to be a bad session
{1}when the guy is covered in sweat & shaking in his boots...lol
{2}the guy has a sleeping baby in the next room who wakes up screaming about midway thru your date{REALLY HAS HAPPENED TO ME}
I could not agree more with you Dallas, especially about them shaking in their boots. Does that happen to you alot also? lol
All aside, I know that its gonna be a great session when we don't make it all the way the stairs or there is a trail a clothes up the stairs.
lol..trail of clothes is great!!

I had a young guy in Albuquerque who was so friggin hot! When he came for a session..the minute he came in the door,he would push me against the wall,rip my clothes off,and throw me on the bed.....ooooollllaaaaallllaaaa !!!!!! HOT!!!
Love it when that happens. My only thing is that my bed is upstairs and I wind up getting rug burns on my ass and knees because of only making it maybe half way up the stairs.
lol Indefinable!!
lol..trail of clothes is great!!

I had a young guy in Albuquerque who was so friggin hot! When he came for a session..the minute he came in the door,he would push me against the wall,rip my clothes off,and throw me on the bed.....ooooollllaaaaallllaaaa !!!!!! HOT!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Interesting! Do this with the wrong person and you go to jail!
I know its going to be a good time when I'm the only male in the room....the first 60secs.
I know its going to be a good time when I'm the only male in the room....the first 60secs. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Ya, I use to think the same thing! While in Houston, I had a provider show up for an out call with her friend! Both super hot! It didn't take very long to figure out I really didn't need to be there!? That was my first and only doubles experience!

I try NOT to remember the "ONE" time I though I was the only guy in the room and found out in short order that an adams apple and penis does a girl not make! No I do NOT want to talk about it!
Ya, I use to think the same thing! While in Houston, I had a provider show up for an out call with her friend! Both super hot! It didn't take very long to figure out I really didn't need to be there!? That was my first and only doubles experience!

I try NOT to remember the "ONE" time I though I was the only guy in the room and found out in short order that an adams apple and penis does a girl not make! No I do NOT want to talk about it! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You might want to give doubles one more strike. When you are the center of attention, it can be at least twice the fun.
You might want to give doubles one more strike. When you are the center of attention, it can be at least twice the fun. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Your right... I'm just going to be very selective! When my pants come off one person laughing is one thing... but two? LOL
[quote=DallasRain;1530769]
You know its going to be a bad session
{1}when the guy is covered in sweat & shaking in his boots...lol

I have been the guy shaking like a leaf. Doesn't mean it will be a bad date. Just means I am shy and a bit nervous about being intimate with a woman I have just met. When you hug me and kiss me and start being affectionate, my shyness fades away and I become a passionate lover deeply interested in satisfying your desires.