Outdoor sex?

Many times in private life - swimming pools, lakes, garages, woods, rest rooms, video stores, strip clubs, movie theaters, empty homes for sale, buildings, etc.

I'm such a man whore !

Hobby - only one car date a couple of years back. Realized I wasn't in high school any more and it wasn't all that much fun.
in the movie 9 half weeks , they did it under a water pip that was like a flood of water under a Bridge I think ...
in the movie 9 half weeks , they did it under a water pip that was like a flood of water under a Bridge I think ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I love that movie!
1..sitting on a jet ski on joe pool lake..probably a dumb idea ..butt so much fun..
2 jet skiing on the brazos river..daty on a huge rock..and bbbj and cfs on the beach..same provider..what a rush..
Fucked the hell out of dancer I dated for 2 years a few years back on any semi flat surface imaginable. On a nature trail in the leaves, hood of a jeep (several times) ended up wrinkling it, on a bulldozer, tailgate of my truck backed up to the lake, and a concrete table (horrible knee bruises) at a state park. We always had a pillow handy but these deviant behaviors usually had some pretty vicious bruises.
Golf courses. Just dont get eaten by bugs