Warning for everyone here, pussy causes cancer!

• CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Just curious. Is there an epidemic of oral cancer among Lesbians. Originally Posted by Jackie S

good question .... wrong board
This whole HPV thing is a load of shite! 99% of the population has it. Fuck me another bloody thing to obsess over!
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Approximately 20 million people are currently infected with genital human papillomavirus (HPV) in the United States (U.S.). As many as half of these infections are among adolescents and young adults, ages 15 through 24 years of age. HPV is so common that most sexually active adults become infected at some point in their lives.
Of the more than 40 HPV types that infect human mucosal surfaces, most infections are asymptomatic and transient. However, certain oncogenic types that persist can cause cervical cancer and other, less common cancers, including cancers of the anus, penis, vulva, vagina, and oropharynx (back of throat including base of tongue and tonsils). Other, non-oncogenic HPV types can cause genital warts and, rarely, respiratory tract warts in children which is a condition called juvenile-onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (RRP).
Every year, about 12,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and about 4,000 women die from this disease in the U.S. About 1% of sexually active men and women in the U.S. have genital warts at any given time.
good question .... wrong board Originally Posted by CJ7
The OP's initial premise was eating pussy causes cancer. Nobody eats more pussy than the Carpet Munching Women. Is there a higher instance of men who eat pussy having cancer than women who eat pussy?

I would not think that the HPV Virus would not be discriminating.
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 05:44 PM
The OP's initial premise was eating pussy causes cancer. Nobody eats more pussy than the Carpet Munching Women. Is there a higher instance of men who eat pussy having cancer than women who eat pussy?

I would not think that the HPV Virus would not be discriminating. Originally Posted by Jackie S
oh, I could have sworn you queried lesbians and this was a hetro board
Well AIDs attacked mostly gay men so I guess gay women need their own cross to bear.
Well AIDs attacked mostly gay men so I guess gay women need their own cross to bear. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, God got tired of killing gay men with AIDs and Easterners with Sandy, and even Okies with tornadoes and is now going for lesbians (and cunninglinguists like me) with HPV I guess?

Well, if pussy causes cancer, I'm suicidal!

Turns out HPV is "related" to about 15% to 25% of throat cancers in men, but there is no known causative link.....Whew! Of course Douglas has smoked and drunk his way to god knows what, but THAT couldn't have anything to do with his throat cancer.

Whoever suggested more research is warranted seems right on to me. I'm going to find a DATY lover tonight! Any ladies want to volunteer, please PM me LOL
Approximately 20 million people are currently infected with genital human papillomavirus (HPV) in the United States (U.S.). As many as half of these infections are among adolescents and young adults, ages 15 through 24 years of age. HPV is so common that most sexually active adults become infected at some point in their lives.
Of the more than 40 HPV types that infect human mucosal surfaces, most infections are asymptomatic and transient. However, certain oncogenic types that persist can cause cervical cancer and other, less common cancers, including cancers of the anus, penis, vulva, vagina, and oropharynx (back of throat including base of tongue and tonsils). Other, non-oncogenic HPV types can cause genital warts and, rarely, respiratory tract warts in children which is a condition called juvenile-onset recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (RRP).
Every year, about 12,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and about 4,000 women die from this disease in the U.S. About 1% of sexually active men and women in the U.S. have genital warts at any given time. Originally Posted by CJ7
Here is your link, fucker

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-vaccine-hcp.htm
Lets all be aware of where we are and what forum you are posting in.
Every year, about 12,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and about 4,000 women die from this disease in the U.S. About 1% of sexually active men and women in the U.S. have genital warts at any given time. Originally Posted by CJ7
Here you go cupcake plagiarizing Okisser...

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-vaccine-hcp.htm