Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

Just when you thought these threads couldn't get any fucking dumber...

Anybody care to predict how many pages of insults will be added to these threads now?

The poultry penis is back...
[/URL]

Ah, it's just the kid's dad. Who cares?
Originally Posted by timpage
1. What "kid"? The asshole was 26 years old.
2. Where was "anti-gun" Dad when his son was buying all that shit the found?

Too bad for the dead and wounding, and THEIR FAMILIES, that "Dad" didn't give a shit about what his son was doing BEFORE HE ENTERED THE SCHOOL.

Here's "Dad's" parenting plan: Let the government do it.

That's a big part of what's going wrong in this country ....

.... and i suspect one of your personal problems, Timpendage, ...."nonparenting"
You see what the ignorant shitbird is doing with this one. He assumes we'll lay off because the mother is black. You fucking race-baiting piece of shit. You'll stoop to just about any level, won't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Funny its the left leaning Los Angeles Times that called the shooter a "white supremacist". The left was the first to bring race to the table.
Timmytard, spare me your feigned outrage.

What struck me about Obama's post game speech is he seemed to want to take the "how to restrict guns from the crazy card off the table."
Timmytard, spare me your feigned outrage.

What struck me about Obama's post game speech is he seemed to want to take the "how to restrict guns from the crazy card off the table." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Wait till the next "post game speech" then you can piss and moan about it also. Will prob just be a couple of weeks.
  • DSK
  • 10-04-2015, 03:51 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/us...cide.html?_r=0

Ah, it's just the kid's dad. Who cares?

Everything is working perfectly, right? We rarely have massive group gun violence, we don't need to do anything to correct this problem. We just need to keep quacking about how these bi-monthly gun massacre events.....aren't a problem.

Right? Originally Posted by timpage
The asshole just doesn't want to admit he was a shitty father who raised a half black, psychopathic murderer for a son. None of my kids ever shot anyone, and I took them to the gun range on a regular basis.

However, I want to ban guns in the NUSA. (that would be the Not United States of America)

I want to do it constitutionally, unlike you gun grabbing assholes who wish to ignore the constitution. Pass a repeal amendment and let's get rid of guns. Surely, if it is as good an idea as you say it is, we could get it done. Where do I send the check?
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2015, 04:22 PM
1. What "kid"? The asshole was 26 years old.
2. Where was "anti-gun" Dad when his son was buying all that shit the found?

Too bad for the dead and wounding, and THEIR FAMILIES, that "Dad" didn't give a shit about what his son was doing BEFORE HE ENTERED THE SCHOOL.

Here's "Dad's" parenting plan: Let the government do it.

That's a big part of what's going wrong in this country ....

.... and i suspect one of your personal problems, Timpendage, ...."nonparenting" Originally Posted by LexusLover
In what reality is any parent expected to parent a 26 year old!
In what reality is any parent expected to parent a 26 year old! Originally Posted by WTF

Did you really expect anything different from LLIdiot?

Geez, what an Idiot!
In what reality is any parent expected to parent a 26 year old! Originally Posted by WTF
Did I even imply the "BASIS" for your dumbass question?

When did your parents start "parenting" you? Or have they?
Did I even imply the "BASIS" for your dumbass question?

When did your parents start "parenting" you? Or have they? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If LLIdiots parents would have properly parented him (or her), perhaps he/she would have never become a friggin' Idiot!
Name me one gun law or restriction that would have prevented this shooting from happening?

Just one.

There are only two things that would have prevented it.

1) Allow citizens to pack heat to defend themselves.

2) take away EVERYONE'S gun.

Good luck with #2
Wait till the next "post game speech" then you can piss and moan about it also. Will prob just be a couple of weeks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If we keep doing what we've been doing I would not surprised. The right wants to look at mental illness and Muslim terrorists, the left just looks at guns. Have yet to see a gun go on a rampage.
If the dad hadn't had any contact for two years, dad quit caring long before that. The kid knew that.
Kid prob dumped the dad, because he didn't like guns.
If we keep doing what we've been doing I would not surprised. The right wants to look at mental illness and Muslim terrorists, the left just looks at guns. Have yet to see a gun go on a rampage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Come on judy both sides are wrong the right wants to arm everyone, and resort to the old west as depicted in movies. The left wants legislation, and there is none that will stop shootings. At least young hunters must pass a training course on gun handling, and safety, but it does not guarantee they will follow it.