emails from the UK ambassador to Washington

The uncertainty that follows 45 is like the chaos and destruction of a "black hole" worthy of fear. I would suggest that 45 and his supporters fear positive social change as well as becoming a minority. We all know how well America has treated non-white citizens and residents. I am not sure that 45 is smarter than a fifth grader let alone capable of making a proper food/ wine pairing. On the other hand, I am an accomplished Sommelier and at your service. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Only idiots cannot learn from history and view the "open borders" policy of Ancient Rome as "positive social change."
We should all be afraid of another 4 years of a Trump administration.
I put race in there as troll bait. How does the hook feel? You need to talk to the left as they describe people like Meghan. The important take away is that your source is unreliable. The rest is window dressing. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The UK Ambassador assessment of 45 is accurate and how many citizens of the world, global leaders and former members of 45's own administration categorize him. So you admit to race baiting. Nothing new there. Tell us something we don't know. Furthermore, my statement about British observers during the American Civil War is historical fact if you care to research it youself.
We should all be afraid of another 4 years of a Trump administration. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Afraid...very afraid.
Will you seek PTSD therapy??

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Do you have any origin thought...most lemmings don't.
Only idiots cannot learn from history and view the "open borders" policy of Ancient Rome as "positive social change." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You confuse the building of a irrational and ineffectiveSouthern border wall that is not cost-efficient between the US and a key economic trading partner with a secure border.
The UK Ambassador assessment of 45 is accurate and how many citizens of the world, global leaders and former members of 45's own administration categorize him. So you admit to race baiting. Nothing new there. Tell us something we don't know. Furthermore, my statement about British observers during the American Civil War is historical fact if you care to research it youself. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
I baited and you bit. Who's the guppy? However, your source going to have show more qualifications than a political appointment.
Do you have any origin thought...most lemmings don't. Originally Posted by bb1961
Origin? Or oranges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPsNgmXR7M

You confuse the building of a irrational and ineffectiveSouthern border wall that is not cost-efficient between the US and a key economic trading partner with a secure border. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
No. The evidence shows that walls restrict and thwart undesired pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Odumbo, Nancy and Chucky gave Tunisia millions to build a border wall, because walls work.
We should all be afraid of another 4 years of a Trump administration. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What you should be afraid of is what comes after Trump. The twenty Democratic candidates running right now should give you a pretty good idea.
What you should be afraid of is what comes after Trump. The twenty Democratic candidates running right now should give you a pretty good idea. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Any functioning adult
No, just you and your ilk.
Any functioning adult Originally Posted by matchingmole
Like you?
No, just you and your ilk. Originally Posted by bambino
Why would that be Bambino? Are y’all coming for us? Is that why me and my ilk should be afraid of an extended Rule for the Turd Reich?

You’ve got no juice.