Sexy at 63..!

I am a fan of mature ladies. Guilty Pleasures, you look amazing in your pics! Originally Posted by jhndsi

Why thank you hun! Kisses!

And thank you too Nightdiver!! I feel so flattered!
What A coencidence. I am also 63, and yes, I look pretty darned good too, that is, for 63.
I am a fan of mature ladies. Guilty Pleasures, you look amazing in your pics! Originally Posted by jhndsi
+ 1
OMG, I remember Shadowboxer, that was a fantastic movie! I too love that sex scene!

Yes, she is one lady that is sexy in all ways. Do you remember the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle! She was the mean teacher, but omg she was dressed in a hot sexy lingerie outfit in this one scene where her students tied her up to a bed. I kept thinking daaaam she looks hot! LOL Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I do remember that she has always been sexy.She has a womanly,curvy pphysique and she exudes confidence tackling nude erotic sex scenes and that makes her even hotter. Im with you GP ive found her sexy for a minute now. You definitely need to rent LoveRanch
She does look very good in that pic. I wonder what the breasts look like unclothed. I have had some massage clients who still have firm natural breasts into their 60's. Originally Posted by tikkler33
They look awesome. She has definitely been in many films in the nude.
Staying attractive is an investment if you work in front of the camera.

It just goes to show what's possible with good genes and a career where your appearance is a marketable asset.
Oops. Just went to wikifeet and damn, now she's off my celeb list. I know most of you aren't into them, but I am. Disappointing. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
I have always been a fan of Helen Mirren. This woman has had no cosmetic surgery what-so-ever! I saw her on a talk show, and she is very petite, small framed. Gives me hope, knowing if I keep on working out and eating right I can still keep looking good too at that age!

Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

look how blurry the edges of her body are.
wonder what you get in person.

definitely attractive for her age
She was one of of my first wanking fantasies. I've always thought she was sexy, but, then again, I am originally of the British persuasion!! LOL

abdclub
She was one of of my first wanking fantasies. I've always thought she was sexy, but, then again, I am originally of the British persuasion!! LOL

abdclub
GP, however, is a totally different story - what a great looking woman!
I do remember that she has always been sexy.She has a womanly,curvy pphysique and she exudes confidence tackling nude erotic sex scenes and that makes her even hotter. Im with you GP ive found her sexy for a minute now. You definitely need to rent LoveRanch Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I have the movie and she is definately a hottie. The woman exudes such a sensual ora.