EXIT STRATAGY... Have you thought about it?

I didn't want a big deal. I was just here less and less and finally, just said why. @Pyrimider:Rwy'n siarad Gwyddeleg yn bennaf ond yr wyf yn cydnabod y Gymraeg pan fyddaf yn ei weld. Ble ydych chi'n cael y pethau?

Chun a bheith cóir, nach bhfuil mo chuid Gaeilge a úsáid sé a bheith
hang up the hobby hummm hell if i stop hobbing I just hope someone posts that I died so my friends on here will know what happened to me Originally Posted by wcdann
Exactly. Unless I go mid stroke, of course, in which case I'm sure everyone on here will know.
I will likely just let a few close friends know in advance and just stop posting if I ever decide to stop...........which is not fucking likely.

I hope to still be doing this when I am like 95 and when I go I hope I am deep inside some hot 22yo and on the glory stroke when the "big one" hits.

I would just leave, no announcement on eccie. Some close friends I have made in the hobby would get a personal message just so they know.
One day I will be here and the next I won't. Why make a thing of it. Originally Posted by burkalini
This.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-06-2012, 02:40 AM
MrWho? *
You do realize this is the ultimate HOTEL CALIFORNIA?

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Well, at my age, I figure most would just assume I died.
I plan on bein shot by a jealous husband at 93!!
Go out with a bang. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

^^^^

I honestly dont know how id go..but i assure you.. i wont be one of those ones that SAY they are leaving and continue to come on here, flirt, throw pics around, and post. When im gone, im gone.. into the real world.

I can say that I wont leave one day and then be seen posting ads 2 weeks later..LOL When im gone, im gone.

I can say you wont see me leave because im knocked up with a 'who's the daddy' baby.

I enjoy meeting new people who all have one thing in common, great sex with no strings attached. And i do love the fun and wild bcd activities..the thrill of the unknown.
so until i find a man who will put out 2-3 times a day when i snap my fingers and say "put out boy"... and afterwards goes and plays golf or whatever it takes to get him out of my hair... ill probably remain here. LOL
so until i find a man who will put out 2-3 times a day when i snap my fingers and say "put out boy"... and afterwards goes and plays golf or whatever it takes to get him out of my hair... ill probably remain here. LOL Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Now that's a good wife there!!
You do realize this is the ultimate HOTEL CALIFORNIA?

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. Originally Posted by tigercat

Well said!
I'll just drop my hobby phone in a dumpster (maybe several) and stop posting.
I didn't want a big deal. I was just here less and less and finally, just said why. @Pyrimider:Rwy'n siarad Gwyddeleg yn bennaf ond yr wyf yn cydnabod y Gymraeg pan fyddaf yn ei weld. Ble ydych chi'n cael y pethau?

Chun a bheith cóir, nach bhfuil mo chuid Gaeilge a úsáid sé a bheith Originally Posted by Dharma
Dilbert, can you help me with this one?
it wont happen till i run out of money so they will probably unplug my internet access before I actually stop , ill go buy a hooker first instead of paying my cable bill when the time comes

this IS my exit strategy