3-D GUNS

In the early days of Clinton's first term he signed an executive order authorizing the importation of 1,000's of Russian made polymer handguns that were crafted at a revamped Russian sewing machine company converted to making weapons. They were not detectable with scanning at the time.

Plans?
Just a PSA: you need to be a licensed Firearms Manufacture to make your own guns 18USC 923:27 and
CFR (Code of Federal regs ) 478.41 ( a guy in Montana tried and could make all but lower ar type)
Black powder Kits sold per firearm act .,..So just because u have plans knowledge Illegal
Just saying guys ,

Blintons got kick backs - read Clinton cash , good book.
In the early days of Clinton's first term he signed an executive order authorizing the importation of 1,000's of Russian made polymer handguns that were crafted at a revamped Russian sewing machine company converted to making weapons. They were not detectable with scanning at the time.

Plans? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link?
Just a PSA: you need to be a licensed Firearms Manufacture to make your own guns 18USC 923:27 and
CFR (Code of Federal regs ) 478.41 ( a guy in Montana tried and could make all but lower ar type)
Black powder Kits sold per firearm act .,..So just because u have plans knowledge Illegal
Just saying guys ,

Blintons got kick backs - read Clinton cash , good book. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
A quick scan of that regulation reveals that it pertains to "commerce" or "transfer" of ownership of weapons and ammunition... but does not preclude the home manufacture of a personal firearm for personal use.
Link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Check your mouth.
Link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

dood suck your links!
Sorry I wasn't clear , Making Undetectable/untraceable guns illegal , plastic or metal
Sorry I wasn't clear , Making Undetectable/untraceable guns illegal , plastic or metal Originally Posted by rexdutchman
One can buy gun parts and make those kind of weapons right now for a whole lot less money.

It’s just another selective outrage of the week by Democrats.