Review: KATa strophic Threes strikes and your OUT!

uh huh.. like I said. I haven't seen Kat in well over a year, but I knew she does her best to TCB like the pro she is. To the nay sayers.. shhhhhh
What an elegant woman!

Kat, I will have to ask you if you have an upcumming appt before I buy you your next drink.
Well, Space, you've deprived us of all the useful information in the name of "rules", so who cares where the review/comment went after this... Originally Posted by Bobave

Interesting comment regarding moving this Thread from the Review Forum to Coed. In the words of Samuel L, "please allow me to retort"!
1) I don't make the guidelines, the owners do. Local Staff are just here to try to keep the train reasonably on the tracks (i.e. inspect adherence to said guidelines). The guidelines state that if no activities took place it is not a (session) review, therefore it can't be a (session) review (since no session took place) and since the same owners gave us all of these wonderful categories in which to place information within, it was more appropriate to put it here.
2) The most probably reason for this guideline is that if it remains in the Review Forum, the lady never has a chance to publicly answer the allegation(s) and tell her side of the story (providers/female members are not allowed to post in the Review Forums). By moving the Thread to Coed, the lady is allowed to tell her side of the story and we all get to learn even more about her than we would have if she were not able to reply.
3) The information is still searchable, so if someone searches for information in Kat, this will show up in the search.

Now, I hope that you can see where I not only did not "deprive any of you this useful information", but instead, by following the "rules" actually gave each of you increased information with which to use to make future choices.

Now, please, go back to having fun!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Mmmmm Bishop....I remember that lap dance
Kat thanks for the explinaiton and offer for a couple of sessions credit. I am a forgiving and a charitable guy so I would like to donate the sesions you offered me to some needy ECCIE members

Thanks

gwalas
Suddenly, I'm feeling needy...
OK, Thanks gwalas. I'm feeling needy too.

Now if Kat will PM me for details :-)
I've known Kat since i first saw her thru ASPD and still keep in touch.She's a wonderful woman.
Alas, it appears all is right with the world again.
Awww You guys made me blush!! :blush: Thanks for STL. That's what I'm all about, too. I'm just a little more explicit in my methods than most! LOL. I'm somewhat incapacitated for the next few days but will respond to you as promptly as I can after Monday. Until then, STL with someone needy. ;-)

XOXOX
Your Kitty
Kit-Kat
Kat
*rowr*