How many guys like camouflage?

hogmanjones, thank you for the reply and the compliment on the pics. As being in the business for over a decade, in my opinion ,I think saftety is the number one priority for the ladies and the gentlemen. I do take references ,if the gentlmen has one. I also take new clients.They have to start some where . Everyone is new at some point . By me giving someone new a chance , one it makes for a new client and second then I can give other providers references . That way it helps out everyone.
Ginger Doll , Happy Early Birthday !!! I should bring over a bottle of wine and some appetizers , we could wear our birthday suites in your hot tub !!!!
Ginger Doll , Happy Early Birthday !!! I should bring over a bottle of wine and some appetizers , we could wear our birthday suites in your hot tub !!!! Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, Lauren! Come on over, I'm all in!
hogmanjones, thank you for the reply and the compliment on the pics. As being in the business for over a decade, in my opinion ,I think saftety is the number one priority for the ladies and the gentlemen. I do take references ,if the gentlmen has one. I also take new clients.They have to start some where . Everyone is new at some point . By me giving someone new a chance , one it makes for a new client and second then I can give other providers references . That way it helps out everyone. Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
Thanks for clarifying!
Welcome sweetie ! merry christmas