Questions for the hobbiest.....

Ok, 1) ur not aloud to post were ever u want, learn the rules. 2) every thing uve posted on this thread has mentioned the drama uve been envolved in, so if u can't figure that out I can't help u.
Ok, 1) ur not aloud to post were ever u want, learn the rules. 2) every thing uve posted on this thread has mentioned the drama uve been envolved in, so if u can't figure that out I can't help u. Originally Posted by jon5150
Ive pm'ed ya....as I said not here to start a war or drama, just a question!
And also, if you have some drama from Memphis, please, please keep it there. I think everyone here will agree, we have enough drama here in LR to last a lifetime(and then some). Just my .02 Originally Posted by jon5150
This is our only point. We have enough of our own problems lately. If you have had a problem with a specific issue yourself or with a specific hobbyist and you'd like to set the record straight, by all means state your business so that everyone knows. But I think that maybe you don't understand our answers and we don't understand yours. From what you said to me in your pm it doesn't sound as though any Arkansas providers have mistreated you, but please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you have any questions or problems during your stay, I would be more than happy to help
I just discovered that the "ignore" function in user CP really works great..

Have a great weekend, everyone.

H
This is our only point. We have enough of our own problems lately. If you have had a problem with a specific issue yourself or with a specific hobbyist and you'd like to set the record straight, by all means state your business so that everyone knows. But I think that maybe you don't understand our answers and we don't understand yours. From what you said to me in your pm it doesn't sound as though any Arkansas providers have mistreated you, but please correct me if I'm wrong. And if you have any questions or problems during your stay, I would be more than happy to help Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Again, I have no issues. Alot of ladies provide service in tn. ark and ms so,with that being the case lot of providers service all of these areas, so yes they are providers in ark. and everywhere else I mentioned. I wanted input in the cities I travel to often. Mr Chang is the only one who has given some useful input on the question I asked! Everyone, else has brought drama...this is discussion board, isnt it? my review on this board was posted in tn and yet he wanted to address the issue of me attaching a pic and my site to the review posted in tn here in ark! Yeah, but he meant no harm to my rep!
Who CARES!!! we see no post here in arkansas of what you are talking about..so it has nothing to do in with arkansas.. take it to the source..deal with it off the freakin board and deal with your little issues with whomever in PM'S or emails..

if you had of ask a question.. solely about reviews..great..but to bring drama with it.. useless..

People do many things to many people..both good and bad.. get over it..live with it..bitch about it..whatever you feel you need to do..in the end..its been happening for years..will continue to happen..and what has been confusingly posted here won't change that..

your rep..your problem..NOT OURS
Must say, for people anxious to avoid drama, always seem to be large number trying out for part in play. Oh well, that show business.