So do you think that using an hourglass to keep time is tacky?

I love your hourglass Elisabeth. It was a subtle and accurate addition. As I was admiring it I thought to myself that I should get one.
Well I guess it is an ok idea. witness my thread about time keeping recently. The only thing I see wrong is judging how much time/sand is left... I don't think I would know till "bing" empty.. get up and out fellow... whoa that last sand fell fast..... OK, OK I'll finish dressing outside....
I prefer the old wind up timers that go tic-tic-tic really loud and end with a very loud DING!
Is there any acceptable particular way to keep track of time without 'keeping track of time'? I know Apple computers can be set to say the time every hour, but that's only useful if you start right at the top of the hour. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Back when I first started hobbying, I was visiting a studio in Houston where you paid $140 for a half-hour L1 session. The girl would hit "Play" on the CD player she had in the room About 27 minutes later, that Madonna song that has the lyrics, "The show is over, say goodbye" began playing.

More generally, it wouldn't surprise me if some providers had 30- or 60-minute playlists on their whatever-gadgets-play-music-these days. Simple, effective, and subtle.
Depends on what exactly happens when the all the sand passes through. In the middle of thrust and ass slap, would the client be bucked off and shown out he gate? Or a gentle reminder to "oh cum for me now. Please hurry i want to feel it!"...or something like that.
I rely only on my Rolex linked to the GM and distrust all others. Hour glasses are the least reliable for obvious reasons- humidity levels, just as the start. I have never made a comment but certainly my decision for a revisit is affected by the accuracy of the clock used by the Provider. Heck, the most obvious is one set 10 minutes ahead and used as accurate. Flowing sand is less reliable than tick tock.
Not tacky at all! On time I visited a provider at her incall and I swear she was using TV programs to time my visit.
By all means use the hour glass!
I prefer an hourglass to the girl counting down out loud.
  • Tetas
  • 07-09-2014, 08:13 PM
I don't know, think I'll be the one vote of dissension...

Truthfully, I would think it tacky whether you're flipping an hour glass, setting an egg timer OR setting the alarm on a clock radio.
Ready, set, GO!!!
Providers and masseuse's have used music playlists as a timer for years and having her say "Let me start some music" is way less noticeable or "tacky", IMHO.

edit: Love the LOOK of an hourglass though, nothing to say you can't decorate with it or flip it when he's on his way up, just to give you an idea of the time!
I would prefer a hour glass, as a timer.
Some of the playlists that I have heard...... Well, they just suck.
Shiet, I don't even like the TV on..... Hehe
Back when I first started hobbying, I was visiting a studio in Houston where you paid $140 for a half-hour L1 session. The girl would hit "Play" on the CD player she had in the room About 27 minutes later, that Madonna song that has the lyrics, "The show is over, say goodbye" began playing.

More generally, it wouldn't surprise me if some providers had 30- or 60-minute playlists on their whatever-gadgets-play-music-these days. Simple, effective, and subtle. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

For some reason, I keep picturing a Jetsons style exit, where contraptions from the ceiling would grab you and literally throw you out.

Not really, but just once it would be funny to see.
The only issue with an hour glass is likely with new acquaintances. They aren't going to know if the hourglass is accurate or not. People who know you wouldn't worry about that.

I take my girlfriend with me and ask her to let me know when we're approaching the end of the agreed time.

"Siri, set a timer for xx minutes." In xx minutes, soft music starts playing. This is good for me because I don't have to have my glasses/lenses on/in.
Good grief, how much accuracy is needed? I guess a provider could get an instrentation quality timer that is linked to the atomic clock calibrated to +/- 5 ns??? I like the idea of a quality hourglasses, humidity is no issue if sealed. Of course any lady we see will have been checked to see if they are a clockwatcher as we feel that is a moodkiller. We also take care to not abuse the privilege.
Specifically, an hourglass is a quaint and unique way to time a session. I would actually prefer this over a soundtrack, because even though I can count my strip club visits on my fingers, I would just feel like I was "paying by the song" .. but I am sure I am fairly unique in this.

Generally, it is things like that that I don't like paying for blocks of time. Old jokes of 50 minute hours when seeing a shrink and all that.

Candi Staxx's "Clockless hour" while possibly confusing at first is a polite way of saying I don't have an actual clock in my room, but years of study and training in a Tibetian temple under Monks that have mastered time and space she can now tell when about an hour has passed, and if she goes over 10 or 15 minutes because the time in enjoyable, she doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Jules Milano 's wording of a $300 hr quickie or $600 until we are wonderfully spent. also works for me.
I will be the second voice of dissension.....

Just get a desk clock or a wall clock that runs on a battery...they are cheap enough ($10 or so at Hobby Lobby) and you can glance at it with out any notice of the hobbyist. I would prefer that to turning over a hour glass.