What passes as a ho and the sad state of the hobby in Pittsburgh

Hoodrats for $100 ain't a bad thing. Wish they would buy soap and some business sense and become more seasoned sometimes

But they ain't older than me, bigger than me, or look like an extra from the hills have eyes Originally Posted by BSer
There aren't many that are bigger than you. And all those hot young HOs you've fucked have taken you for a ride, your new one will too. Can't fault you for trying. But 5 times is enough. You are correct in your assessment of the current state of affairs. Dismal and getting worse.
  • BSer
  • 08-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Your wrong again bam, there are plenty bigger than me. Now bigger than you is another story
Your wrong again bam, there are plenty bigger than me. Now bigger than you is another story Originally Posted by BSer
Only because I'm tall, much taller than you and Im in better physical condition than you even tho Im 23 yrs older than you. But I digress. Of course the state of HOs is deplorable in Pgh. Any female passes nowadays and there's so much bullshit and false press out there it's an epidemic. I don't know the answer.
  • Devo
  • 08-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Whats happened is a direct result of Indys, and the "Welcome to the ho club, now you're worth 200 bucks an hour" mentality that it spawned.

Just look at the College girl at IUP, last year, King Solomon takes her to a duo with CMWYL, and now she is suddenly worth 200 bucks a pop, hosting at a college dorm in the middle of no where.

And, this same thing has happened to ever provider around the burgh, they see the 200 asking price and figure they are worth it with no effort, few pics, etc.

And you know why? Its because stupid fucks pay it.

You want it to change, don't spend your dollars, jerk off, and let them simmer while they wait for the phone to ring.

Seriously, Dames busted my balls about no reviews lately, other than one at TOS, and its become clear why, no one worth spending my bucks on.
  • Devo
  • 08-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Oh, and don't forget the elder lifer hos who think that at a miilion miles of dick, they somehow become courtesans, and can raise rates, while the looks and tits go south.

One exception is Heatherlicious, who maintains a very reasonable 180 an hour rate, and still looks good enough to be worth it, not to mention, I have never seen or heard much "Cunti-ness" from her, only a good attitude, and she stays out of the silly shit some others revel in. Like piling on guys who give an honest review, and then get beat by the other providers with 5 pounds of oranges wrapped in towels, until he is so bashed, he never dares write another bad review.

Allowing providers to police a forum and respond to a review, have been the downfall of the hobby in the burgh, at least I think thats where it got its start.
  • BSer
  • 08-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Devo, other than the no vouch system on eccie, the ladies second complaint is "I can't comment on my reviews"

They hate that, guy has a bad time the ladies and their fans hang up on him and all of the sudden he is at fault.
  • Knute
  • 08-13-2014, 08:28 PM
Whats happened is a direct result of Indys, and the "Welcome to the ho club, now you're worth 200 bucks an hour" mentality that it spawned.

Just look at the College girl at IUP, last year, King Solomon takes her to a duo with CMWYL, and now she is suddenly worth 200 bucks a pop, hosting at a college dorm in the middle of no where. Originally Posted by Devo
Devo,
Who is the college girl at IUP? There was one last year but she is now in Lancaster County. Her ho name was Little_Hipster_Cutie on Indys. Is this the same girl?
So that why I have 5 cows w/calves. WTF is going on?
Knute yes the same thick girl. Great BBJ, that's as far as I went.
She sent me pics, thats as far as I went. Her donation would have to have been 200 pesos to get me to try a B&G
AG that's I paid, or was that Iraqi diners, or Vietnamese Wong......"..
  • BSer
  • 08-13-2014, 10:31 PM
We can do better than this, we deserve better....

Fuck it I'm heading for Texas
Originally Posted by Devo
I think you are right. What is even worse is some of the older HOs on TOS complain when someone new comes on board and advertises lower rates They seem to think everyone charging less than 200 is a drug addict or unreliable.

Thankfully you do not find that attitude with UTR girls who may just see one or two guys to earn a little extra cash and are quite appreciative of 100 to 150
Just say no to ugly old and fat. Originally Posted by BSer
Better hope the hookers don't start taking that approach...
I have been charging the same rate since I started in this biz. At that time it was my sole income, I did very well for myself. Now I am in a great spot in my life and great career, so I have the things I need and want. I hobby on the side when I either feel like it, want a little spice or if I want to buy something I normally wouldn't buy. I never judge a lady on the rate she chooses to have, its her body, her rate. I don't understand why everyone complains about rates so much. If you don't like the rate, then move on and find someone more in your price range. No need to bash or spew insults, because trust me if she wasn't getting business at her rate she will lower it.