Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?

Put down the Trojans!!! Those condoms smell to high heavens and make anyone who touches them smell of their disgusting stinch as well... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsty!!! I'm just saying... Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
You of all people would know what Magnum XL's smell like I guess...
Now, now Wakeup. You know that's the REAL reason you have never seen me. I just don't carry those nasty ass Trojan Magnum XLs that you so often brag about needing. But I still love you precious.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Magnum-Con...Big&id=2860090

Do you need me to bring you some stripper... uh, I mean chicken soup to make you feel better?
Put down the Trojans!!! Those condoms smell to high heavens and make anyone who touches them smell of their disgusting stinch as well... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsty!!! I'm just saying... Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Yeah!

And I heard they give ya "Trojaria"!
The real difference between a magnum and any other XL condom is the magnum has more room at the tip for the head of the cock... I'm just saying that Wakeup needs the extra room in the magnum for his huge head.
No, because she didn't have another condom We had to make due with that used condom. Originally Posted by coefficient
When will you shut up about that! GOTDAMMIT It was one time.
  • Seedy
  • 12-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Can't even trust yourself, eh?

At least your johnson won't have that funky "hand smell". Originally Posted by lizardking
Lizardking. Fucking classic, this is one of the funniest, fucked up threads if seen in a while. I now have my daily laugh fix.
Who would have guessed his hand would smell like tuna?
I always finds that soap and water work wonders. What I would give for another of Lil Red Robin's famous mutual showers!
  • Dad
  • 12-15-2010, 10:23 PM
I quit DIGITS with females due to a horrible college experience where she was not trying to intercourse for reputation reason and offered me a five finger downgrade and I attempted to make her cum three times that night. Fucking stench wouldn't go away for a week and a half... Originally Posted by coefficient
Wrong hole!
Wrong hole! Originally Posted by Dad
Now that's funny Dad!
Wrong hole! Originally Posted by Dad
Smelly vomit does linger.
When will you shut up about that! GOTDAMMIT It was one time. Originally Posted by jasmin
Jasmin,
That's actually quite funny. I see you've been doing your research.
But...........Since rr's account has been guested how would you know that name?

Hmmmmmm, Who are you really? Absolut?
Wow I agree soap, water, works wonders and even just washing your ass off with water good enough will do the trick sometimes?!
  • anita
  • 12-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Ever heard of bleach? Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
LOL
The Blue and white coast soap will cure everything.
I have used this for years., Whenever I see someone I shower there with it, also after. No scent ever. It even cleans the tuna smell!!!!LOL
When I was single I kept a case of "Coast" soap and Vinegar and water douche's for anyone that wanted my oral skills and I told them upfront, this combination makes it taste like "watermelor", and still works,,,,LOL