If you feel a cop is tring to book with you what should you do?

SCREEN AND SCREEN you can never screen enough, see if he has any reviews on here and or posting's/ also see if he has a problem with you verifin his work, car note, ect.. i have done that in the past and have great regulars! If they are real , they wont mind, NEVER talk about money or sexual anything!
ie: have you been on anyother boards?
ie: what do you do for a living? ect... google numbers ladies! xxx-xxx-1234 in that order!
IF still at this point try metting for drinks and dinner... Stay safe sweetie! LEXUS
see if he has a problem with you verifin his work, car note, ect.. i have done that in the past and have great regulars! If they are real , they wont mind, Originally Posted by LEXUS
Seriously?

No offense but I am real and I DO mind giving out real world info. like work, car note, etc..

Sabrina...if something tripped your intuition that something wasn't right,however you go about it, just don't see them. Don't compromise your safety.
Verify is good. But always trust your gut. When I ignore my gut in real life situations, I usually regret my decision.

The risk is too great.

I have had ladies who requested more than I was willing to provide for screening. We simply went our separate ways. In some cases, I continued to converse with them on this board in general, never asking for a second chance.

In one case, (I do love this one), Caitie Mae eventually decided I was okay to see. She contacted me some 6 months later and said she was sorry for some miscommunication, and well, about a dozen visits later, I guess she decided I was pretty safe.
  • fawn
  • 11-15-2010, 06:40 PM
The good thing about this business is you get to pick and choose who YOU
want to see....

Honey I am not trying to be rude here but if you have to ask this question,
It tells me you are not screening....and if you're, not very well.....If you're
that new to the business and not sure what and how to screen, the please
send me a pm and I will do my best to give you a few pointers....
NCNS him
Just move on like you would with anyone else. Have you ever considered posting in the ladies forums from time to time? Maybe post the alert back there instead of in the public alert forum and you'd get less hassle. Originally Posted by Dannie
Completely agree. I think this definitely should be asked in the ladies section. Do you screen your clients at all? If so, you should not run into any issues like this. I realize we are not 100% safe when we screen clients, but it reduces the risk dramatically!
Cops need good lovin' too lol
Only do what makes you comfortable.

I slept with a garland officer once and SHE was a hell of a lay.
go with your gut .....
How could he POSSIBLY have verifiable references?

"Oh yeah he's a great guy, clean, polite, considerate, good tipper, but that night I spent in jail was a bitch!!!" Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
HA HA HA Good one
The best words I can say to you is go with your gut feelings. If it doesnt feel right than it's not right.
The best words I can say to you is go with your gut feelings. If it doesn't feel right than it's not right. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Amen!

#1 is screening. Never skimp on screening. I know it annoys some ladies when in the Alert section, I or someone else, asks "who the references were and did she call check with them". It is for a reason.

Not to humiliate. It is to point out tirelessly to all the ladies that I have never seen an alert from a lady who never varies from her screening and has requires references or good number of recent P411 okays.

And then if showtime nears and your gut is screaming, reschedule. Be honest. Honesty goes a real long way with us guys. Your kid going to the hospital again sounds lame. I am told there is nothing as re-assuring as actually talking to some references on the telephone if someone passes email screening but has not passed your gut check. I know some ladies will still call one or two P411 okays for more info until they feel certain the appointment is a good one.

Stay safe ladies. Skimping on screening this one time because you "need the money" is the same mistake I here over and over. If they are a "famous john" on the boards, PM them to make sure their identity is not being "borrowed".

Hugs to all the ladies. The holidays are here and there is always a dip in business because of it. Plan accordingly.
fast money is expensive...
Provider friend of mine was busted several years ago in Arkansas. She always checked references. They took other busted providers websites and P411 info. in exchange for letting them walk. Same with busted clients, turn over info. and walk. They have also infiltrated P411. Be careful. Just say NO!
"I'm sorry. You did not pass screening"

and move on. Originally Posted by cpi3000
This is the obvious answer - do not explain and do not feel the need to answer any more emails - delete.

Short, curt to the point.
I tell them I am not interested and click.... NEXT