Street walkers back on Harry Hines

This article was posted in the article posted above by BFlexible.

I had an ECCIE provider that gave me this hotel as her incall after I booked an appointment with her and she gave me the address of her incall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...says-city-hall

I told her no thanks after that and cancelled it. Of course she was upset but what can she do? She is not going to tell me where her incall is EXACTLY until I booked an appointment.
I could never see a S.W. due to the circumstances of L.E., Management, Drama, and etc here in Dallas. I have had R.W. female friends give me BBBJ's in cars, at beaches, and at lakes trips over the years.
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2018, 04:36 PM
I could never see a S.W. due to the circumstances of L.E., Management, Drama, and etc here in Dallas Originally Posted by MikeQuality
Sounds like some of the providers on this board, you control the situation after the pick up of a SW, if you let them lead, be prepared for the worst
Hey Bflexible !!
Not to divert from the real topic here - but that's a hot pic of Catalina !! Lol. God knows where she is nowadays !!

In 1989 I saw one too good to resist. Went back to my hotel near Cabaret Royal (a new club then). She skillfully stole $900 from my wallet and put my wallet back in my pants without my noticing. She then asked me for a ride back to Harry Hines and got out in a dark parking lot. I'm sure she had a knife or gun in her purse so it's good luck for me I didn't discover my money missing until after she left. I've never gone back. Lesson learned.

Only consolation for me is she's old now, if she survived street life. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Yeah, and the class of 2018 is having a hard time breaking in the scene, without BP or the web they are more vulnerable...
A couple weeks ago you could see SWs all over HH was by there recently and saw only 1. Something has changed.
Check the welcome section.
Tuesday I pickedup a nice lady, got her a hotdog and a soda, and got rewarded with a good time...
They are out there...
still missing the late 90's and the HH car girls, some were seriously hot! Some were car sex others had a room to go to...BUT all that I played with then were CBJ's