Asian Ann's new ad...

To date she is one of the most intelligent women and still by far the most intelligent provider I have ever known. Add some humor to that and a little maple syrup .........
She sounds like the kind of lady that makes this hobby so cool! Extremely funny ad.
  • tzv13
  • 07-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Seriously guys quit texting me about maple syrup and cupcake flavored lube.
Seriously guys quit texting me about maple syrup and cupcake flavored lube. Originally Posted by tzv13
Well, atleast be thankful for one thing! They arent txting u about barbed wire up the butt! Jk hun! 💋

Great post, AA! Memorable and funny! 😉
Thank you, Ginger. For you, I will be your Mary Ann. ('Cuz who else are we going to f--k on that island?)

Ann
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Thank you, Ginger. For you, I will be your Mary Ann. ('Cuz who else are we going to f--k on that island?)

Ann Originally Posted by Asian Ann

A little know fact was that Mr Howell was hung like a horse and had regular foursomes with Lovie, Ginger & bi-Mary Ann.

OMG that had me rolling!!! 💗💋
you can put corn syrup on me baby I promise to not get mad lol ....
Her ad was beyond brilliant and was funny but we do get asked off the wall things lol to funny
  • tzv13
  • 07-16-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm sure being in Iowa you get all kinds of kinky corn requests.
  • Loxly
  • 07-16-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm sure being in Iowa you get all kinds of kinky corn requests. Originally Posted by tzv13
Aw Shucks!
Now that was corny.
Oh Bugle Boy, you can POP in anytime. Your butt is as smooth as SILK. I love your STALK. You always give me a loving EARful--but don't get get any kinky ideas with that one.

Ann

Ive got the popcorn! Lets get this food fueled erotic party started! 💋💋💋
Oh Bugle Boy, you can POP in anytime. Your butt is as smooth as SILK. I love your STALK. You always give me a loving EARful--but don't get get any kinky ideas with that one.

Don't care about the ear either; just so long as there is a lot of popping going on--both you and me, as usual.