What gets you in the mood?

Anytime I'm in the presence of a beautiful sexy woman who enjoys flirting. Seeing a woman in high heels, seeing a woman in public dressed sexy but also classy..in my inground pool, in a hottub during winter, I can go on..lmao
I would have to say I get in the mood only when the earth is rotating!
drama.. If you can only imagine, the AR board turns me into a walking hard-on
Anytime I see an attractive lady. Anytime I see an intelligent lady. Anytime I see a sexy lady. Anytime I see a lady dressed for the evening. Anytime I see a lady dressed for a bath. Any time I see a lady dressed for bed. Any time I see a lady in shorts and halter top. Any time I see a lady in jeans.

Hell, anytime I see a lady!!!!!!

A beautiful blonde asking any question with the words "in the mood" seals it for me. Lingerie and sweet perfume run a close second and third.
Very NICE!!! : )
Your pictures get me going BD.
I am in the mood only when I am asleep or awake, when it is light out or dark (or in between) and only on days that have odd or even numbered dates. That said, sex during a big thunderstorm with the curtains open and lightning flashing really gets me going. And if it is not cold, then let's go do it out in the rain- thunder and lightning all over the place!

As to where- the beach is fun but sand does get everywhere. I have fond memories of playing three holes on the 17th green of a very famous golf course. If I could do it anywhere- it might be the top of Half Dome (in Yosemite), although I have managed the trail to Tuolumne meadows which was great.

All kidding aside, if a woman is responsive and willing to allow her passion to sweep her to those places that only women get to go- place and time are irrelevant.
I LOVE IT!!!
UMMMMMM RIGHT NOW.... THAT DAMN BABY DALLAS AVATAR!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY NICE!!!!
Thanks Hunny! : )
The Emancipator station on my Pandora gets me in the mood as well, Look it up if you havn`t heard of it, Really sexy clam music I love!
(Thanks to my special friend for showing me my new favorite station!)
clam music? LOL
Lol whoops you know what I mean! Self Edit: Calm
lol Yeah dont think I would like clam music!
cleavage, oral, and that indescribable attitude that conveys playful sensuality.

A great smile in the absense of the above!