Watcher needed asap!

I think the "watcher experience" is an excellent and unique option to have, especially for us voyeurs. Kind of like a live sex show happening in front of you.....and I know a lot of guys would get into this.
Suzanna is not going to be wanting a watcher unless she has a person interested in being a watchee and as she said, she not going to be endangering her clients with any old schmoo off the streets. So lighten up and let her do what she does best!. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey
A Threead for the Threead....LOL

• Dkayz
  • 07-12-2019, 05:53 PM
I get the feeling that this is an ad. Anyone want to chime in and say they were the guy that wanted a watcher today?

Or rather, there was no guy. Originally Posted by new2thescene
In 9 years you have zero reviews and only 200 posts. Your opinion really doesn't mean anything.
I’ve met with Suzanna. She’s a sweetheart and it’s well known that she is pro kink. One of the definitive “non judgmental” providers
I get the feeling that this is an ad. Anyone want to chime in and say they were the guy that wanted a watcher today?

Or rather, there was no guy. Originally Posted by new2thescene
I don't see how this is an ad. Unless, of course, the watcher is expected to pay.
I'll be a watcher & warched
new2thescene it sounds like you're throwing a tantrum because you didn't qualify but that's no way to get invited to anyone's reindeer games