Jon Gruden

Private emails

Not in public in a game nor even practice man. In a private email

Anyone hear what tlaib says? That is true and real racism!
She says anti semitic things all the time!
private email that ended up on nfl mail servers are not private mail...
It's about being in the public eye. As stated, an email that you send that is delivered to a business is no longer personal. At the end of the day, most of this is about changes that younger generations are going through, changing values, etc... In the 70's having long hair was judged, a man with an earing..outrage, came with a lady with a visible tattoo. Yet those things are not unusual to encounter for any of us.

I personally don't get a man being attracted to another man, but at the same time I know that if sat next to a man married to another man in a business meeting it isn't going to affect my desire for women in the least. Hell, maybe we should promote it. If 25% of men were gay and you're (me) a 5, your odds for getting a hot lady just went up. It's like players taking themselves out of the game...and let's be honest, do you spend more time on your appearance or a gay guy? I know the answer for me. All those drunk gals that go out with their gay friends at some point are going to have to admit they want the pussy ate and some dick.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:22 AM
if One is a black DPST - anything and everything - including murder - is forgiven.

Racist dogma - Uber alles

The idiotology of teh DPST party

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands.

November 2 another bad day for the Raiders. It doesn't look like this incident will be forgiven.