Let me start off by saying this isn't going to be an apology!

Am I the only one who wants to fuck the shit out of this girl now? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
damn you sound so hot when your angry! and i love it!! and no not being sarcastic Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
Maybe she knows what she is doing after all!
Guys you've read the reviews...you know I am YMMV!... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Yes, but up until today, we've never seen anyone use it as an advertising byline.
Am I the only one who wants to fuck the shit out of this girl now? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
+1
never mind........
Just curious. Is this lady still upset?
* I'm having to bite my toingue so hard that I'm tasting blood!*
She may be making money....but how much money is she leaving on the table playing Queen Bitch Kitty????

Without question respect is a key part of this equation....but true respect is earned, and that's from both sides.

IMO, this lady has the potential to wake up some day, and no longer have the "pics' to get notice. Just her reputation....I wonder how that will feel.

Hope she has a good 401k plan
  • ilsjs
  • 01-29-2012, 04:54 PM
* I'm having to bite my toingue so hard that I'm tasting blood!* Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
I'm sick of mental whores...
I'm sick of mental whores... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Then get off my thread if you're sooooo sick about it.
hmmm... let me see if I understand what you're saying here.

Guys you've read the reviews...you know I am YMMV! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Translation: Please come spend your time and money on me but don't be surprised if you don't enjoy yourself because you've been warned already!

You just have to get to know me to understand how my attitude is. If comes off as bitchy then I am either being bitchy or just being blunt...you never can tell. People have confusing bad days sometimes where your mind isn't there really...I know I do and I know you do. It was all a misunderstanding which I can explain, but I'd rather not...because why should I... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Translation: If you think I'm bitchy, it's because you haven't taken the time to get to know me and understand that my bitchy-ness, although not intentional, should be expected. You need to understand that although you're spending your hard earned money on me, if you expect me to be pleasant, that's your problem.

And one should never be a "bitch" to the provider now either!!!!! Be a bitch to me and I'll just snap back. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Translation: I'll be a bitch first and if you respond by being bitchy, then I'll really go off on you.

My policy is simple:

* If I go to a restaurant and get bad service.... I don't go back.

* If my friends tell me they visited a restaurant and received bad service.... I'm less likely visit.

* If I read a bad review of the restaurant, then see a pissy response from the owner.... there's no way in hell I'll ever visit.

Especially given the number of good restaurants available in the area. With new ones opening up every week!

Just sayin!
How did you get access to the ROS? I don't have PA and I saw nothing that would elicit such a detailed and lengthy response from you. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
That's an excellent question........ one I mean to ask myself.......

By all means Jemma..... enlighten us please.....

JaD
You guys ever hear of wks
Riverrat nailed it.
And one should never be a "bitch" to the provider now either!!!!! Be a bitch to me and I'll just snap back. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Hey goldielocks: if the shoe fits, shove it... You don't remember me, but I remember you. We set a time. I could not make it due to a job conflict and you, as others have stated, went on a jag via text messages that were inexcusable. You just wouldn't stop and were using un-ladylike language as you are beginning to do now.

It might be best you just let it go. I can't speak for the rest of the guys, but I'm tired of your whinning, bitching, or whatever the word of the week is. Will I ever see you? NOT. There are too many truly wonderful ladies without the baggage.

Bye