Are You Grateful To Johnny Yanks And Chincho For Poking The Beast?

Well we know at least 2 of the YES votes are you so the graph results are inaccurate.
When people make a mistake and apologize ... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I doubt he apologized. And I doubt it was a mistake. Very calculated, I'm sure. But this I promise - he'll do you again. And guess what? I'll say, Told you so! Yep. i will.

Hell, what am I talkin' about. He's already doing you. I forgot about the "fundraising" smh. Gotta have shills. Geesh. smh again.
Do you folks in SA appreciate that Johnny Yanks takes it upon himself to poke and prod the beast into action? Whispers and SL were otherwise engaged and occupied in ATX, when Johnny in his never ending trolling decided to stir the pot, bringing your favorite posters back into play, for a indeterminate time to come. Then another wise prodigy of your fair city Chincho decides to taunt them, making sure they would return. Are you grateful to them? Originally Posted by rockerrick
He's at it again
Will they never learn?
naw....
I didn't do shit this time! He started it!!
aren't y'all bros?
Yes, Chincho you have been a very good boy........
Riot in SA, pick up something and break shit!
I think it's the same as when we were kids at night roaming the neighborhood ringing doorbells, running, hiding and watching to see the old man open the door.

or

same scenario but with flaming dog poo on the porch.
Or, dude got his ample ass handed to him last time. Show us some more of what you aint got.
Or, dude got his ample ass handed to him last time. Show us some more of what you aint got. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Who would that be? I think we all wandered off point free......

You made promises you couldn't keep....... San Antonio Forums got turned upside down for days...... Your alt ID got banned and now just as things calm down San Antonio gets treated to more thanks to you.....

Eventually I think you will hear about it.... ya may come across some hard times....
Who would that be? I think we all wandered off point free......

You made promises you couldn't keep....... San Antonio Forums got turned upside down for days...... Your alt ID got banned and now just as things calm down San Antonio gets treated to more thanks to you.....

Eventually I think you will hear about it.... ya may come across some hard times.... Originally Posted by Whispers
My understanding of the Guidelines are that if a member gets caught with an alternate handle, the alternate gets perma-banned and the member gets 90 days.

Yet, here I am.

What other nonsense you got?
Don't remember Dirk/Bailey?
No. what happened?
My understanding of the Guidelines are that if a member gets caught with an alternate handle, the alternate gets perma-banned and the member gets 90 days.

Yet, here I am.

What other nonsense you got? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
you had a good story........ we're working on unraveling it though.....