The noose is tightening in the Russian investiogation

is greenfag a good candidate for an ass treatment? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ok, Dilbert. What is your wife doing? Send me a pic and her phone number and I will let you know how it goes.
Ok, Dilbert. What is your wife doing? Send me a pic and her phone number and I will let you know how it goes. Originally Posted by Greenflag
She'll probably walk out on your stupid ass.
She would probably point and laugh at his junck.
She would probably point and laugh at his junck. Originally Posted by pyramider
What "junck"? If it hasn't been flushed down the drain it's still lumped on the cutting room floor ready to be flushed. Not even worthy of dog food.
Internet trolls don't bug me. Stupid people do. I find it funny that you small brained idiots can't even discuss the topic. Instead you rely on fake news, must be an easy way to live having someone tell you how to think.
Instead you rely on fake news,... Originally Posted by Greenflag
... you mean the "noose" story?

You not only "rely on it," you ARE FAKE NEWS.

Rhetorical question: Why would anyone with any common sense want to discuss a dumbass topic you would throw out there ...?

You do realize you're a joke don't you?
... you mean the "noose" story?

You not only "rely on it," you ARE FAKE NEWS.

Rhetorical question: Why would anyone with any common sense want to discuss a dumbass topic you would throw out there ...?

You do realize you're a joke don't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I am a joke? Says the guy who gets his news from Breitbart, Alex Jones and Newsmax. I take that as a compliment coming from an idiot like you.
She'll probably walk out on your stupid ass. Originally Posted by bambino
You'd know...
tell me what implicates Trump in the article, then you've made a point.

until then you are just talking shit like assup, who is still holed up in his gloryhole waiting for the pee tape. i hope he brought plenty of pig slop and baby wipes .. it's gonna be a looonnnnnggggg wait!!!

why that fatass pig might actually have to call 911 before he starves to death while he's waiting.

someone .. quick!!! hack 911!!!! block that call!!! bahahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
assup says that he can survive on ONLY " fresh squeezed protein " shakes ( or, as they call it down at HIS 'holes, MAN BATTER ) and dingleberries ! Washed down by some of the reach-around crew's " vintage " 2 day-fermented dingleberry wine ! He says he would take an occasional " golden shower " like he and his lying lefty buddies claim that the Russian's have a tape of Trump doing !
I am a joke? Originally Posted by Greenflag
Yes, you are a joke! And how do you know from where I get my "news"? You don't, so quit pretending like you do. You don't! Another fact that proves you're a JOKE!

So, yes, you are a joke! And ignorant as well. Your goofball admirer AssUp also thinks he knows all about me! Just ask him. He's even offered to sell information about me (although he denies it!). He drags you queens in here to do his bidding for him, and they abandon his ass with their hems on fire. When you walked in the door you were out of your class, but too dumb to realize it.

So, give it a rest, junior.
You'd know... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wouldn't. Because you're a cocksucking PIG
Yes, you are a joke! And how do you know from where I get my "news"? You don't, so quit pretending like you do. You don't! Another fact that proves you're a JOKE!

So, yes, you are a joke! And ignorant as well. Your goofball admirer AssUp also thinks he knows all about me! Just ask him. He's even offered to sell information about me (although he denies it!). He drags you queens in here to do his bidding for him, and they abandon his ass with their hems on fire. When you walked in the door you were out of your class, but too dumb to realize it.

So, give it a rest, junior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More lies.

To whom did I offer to sell information about you? And more importantly, how much did I ask for it?

You're delusional. None of it is true. But I like the fact that you're so fucking paranoid.

Yeah, LLephantMacDouchebag. WE'RE ALL OUT TO GET YOU! It's the top priority for all of us. Nothing else in life matters.

Meanwhile, you ought to clean up your shit. CMS is gonna drop you from the rolls when they find out.

You wouldn't. Because you're a cocksucking PIG Originally Posted by bambino
Best way to start the day ...

Crowing cocksucker and sloppy OINKING aim the barnyard.

When the fuck are you gonna grow up, bright eyes?

And for Chrissakes, put on a fucking BRA!

Best way to start the day ...

Crowing cocksucker and sloppy OINKING aim the barnyard.

When the fuck are you gonna grow up, bright eyes?

And for Chrissakes, put on a fucking BRA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sucked his cock too? Were you two snowballing? You're a disgusting

PIG
GodDAMMIT. Put on a fucking BRA, Titz!