Aprill's stupid PIMP is attacking me

But j4j4 why do you even care? Why are you so butt hurt that she got a no? Her reputation speaks for itself. Everyone that has ever met her knows, she's greatness. Tall beautiful, great sense of humor and down to earth.

You being so protective and defending her the way you are could cause more damage than a silly "no" In fact it's kinda creepy imho
  • j4j4
  • 01-31-2017, 07:57 AM
Because its the truth!
how does one find an independent-non PIMPED- gal. Do they all have pimps? seems that way- PIMPS seem to run this site
how does one find an independent-non PIMPED- gal. Do they all have pimps? seems that way- PIMPS seem to run this site Originally Posted by almocsu
Aprilll is not pimped... some white knights do more harm than good and make things out to look like something they are not.

She's awesome!!
Because its the truth! Originally Posted by j4j4
Look.. I know your intentions are good-- but

You are doing more harm than good. Anyone who knows Aprill knows that she does NOT have a pimp.. but those who don't know her might wonder why you seem to have such a vested interest, and might assume that the "pimp accusation" is real.

Aprill is legend-fucking-dary. Her reputation speaks for itself and anybody who even remotely knows her knows that the thought of her having a pimp is laughable. I'd lay my reputation on the line for this particular provider.
  • j4j4
  • 01-31-2017, 08:50 AM
Its not just April you have to trust me thats all I can say on this forum. There is more.
You're still doing more harm than good-- unintentionally.. but still. You need to trust us on this. That's all I'm saying.
If you think April deserves a No review then you'd better quit the hobby now because she is The standard. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
but i guess when a black girl gets review for 500/hr she has to be doing bbfs... right eccie214?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934174 (check out his comment on my latest review here)

lmao and i see blm took his liberty to post on it as well ... absolutely pathetic.
Lol wtf this tread got funny real quick.
Anyways no reviews isn't a deal breaker for me it just makes me put more thinking into it but I mean if I wanna see girl with a no review Imma see her. But I'd nvr see april only due to the fact shes a tall girl haha I don't want to have to jump to get on her or stand on my tippy toes >.<
It is only a NO. It is his opinion, his experience.

Jeez, let it go. This isn't Facebook.. STFU and let it go.
Are there any ladies that will step forward and admit to seeing j4j4? Who dafuq is this cherry?
Some old turd who prolly pretends to be a daddy to all these chicks hes WK'ing for....defends their honor and their vaginas with all he can muster up in his old age
I do not cuss him out an only sent him one PM an simply ask him three question that any one who had ever been to Aprils place could easily answer an he would not reply an you can see he has lost his premium access an probably can"t answer the mods. I think his days are numbered! Originally Posted by j4j4
You are way too fucking invested in this drama to be a simple WK. I have no idea who is right and who is wrong in this affair, nor do I really care, but one thing is becoming obvious. You're not just a casual punter white knight.
But I'd nvr see april only due to the fact shes a tall girl......I don't want to have to jump to get on her or stand on my tippy toes >.< Originally Posted by noober

In a word....your loss, friend.

While a taller-than-norm girl might be intimidating to some guys, I sure wouldn't let that be the determining factor...especially when it comes to Aprill.

To quote one of the first ladies I ever saw (in the hobby) eons ago, once we're bcd and horizontal, we're all the same height.

And, yes, it took very little effort on her part to convince me that was absolutely true...lol.
how does one find an independent-non PIMPED- gal. Do they all have pimps? seems that way- PIMPS seem to run this site Originally Posted by almocsu
It is the one true downside of Dallas. There are more wolves in sheep's clothing here than you might think, and I am amazed on how many girls can't figure out the simple mechanics of an ECCIE and P411 account on their own.