The BBBJDT / CBJDT Challenge

LMAO Wild Times......I LOVE IT.

No wonder some are afraid of me, that damn paddle/whip and my domme reputation follows me everywhere.

Maybe I should start working on a kinder, gentler new Elena?
Where's the fun it that MS Elena?
Burk, first you and MsElena quarrel for awhile before sealing the deal and now you and Jackie are dead locked.

Must like the build up, huh buddy??? Originally Posted by wild_times
Whats that saying? A man's gotta do. No I respect Jackie on her rules. She has to feel comfortable. With that said I friggin wish she would just let it happen once.
Burkalini,

If it is meant to happen, it'll happen - but you'll find I won't be the one to make the concession . . . no hard feelings!

I really do appreciate that you understand and respect a lady's preferences . . . It is very obvious from the kindness you show me when this issue arises that you are cognizant that if a person feels as strongly as I do (regarding this issue of a first meeting with me being at my incall) that A) it is obviously due to a past event and I have set a routine for my comfort, and B) pushing the issue won't garner you a favorable position, and finally, C) that you obviously understand that I am bright enough to know that if I make an exception to my routine once, I may make it again (or make a separate, different concession on another level) and frankly, that is when bad things happen to good people - when they lose sight of their routine and they deviate from the course they have set to keep them within their personal comfort level. This is not a reflection on Burk or any other gentleman - it is the routine I am accustomed to that ensures my safety and security (and my sanity - LOL).

I will say that you do show you are a true gentleman in your deep considerations of my feelings Burk, that fact has never been in question. I truly appreciate that!

You are very typical of most every encounter I have had with gentlemen in Nebraska - you all are stand-up guys. I can't say that for gentlemen in certain other areas I visit (well, USED to visit). I really do enjoy my visits to Nebraska!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Ms Elena I'd be willing to be a contestant in your survey. I'm very confident in both ares that my skill are top notch
LMAO Wild Times......I LOVE IT.

No wonder some are afraid of me, that damn paddle/whip and my domme reputation follows me everywhere.

Maybe I should start working on a kinder, gentler new Elena? Originally Posted by MsElena
Wow, Ms.Elena who would have known that the kinder, gentler side would be able to come out? I would be soooo excited to witness that.

It appears supersinister is up for the challenge. However, with all the Domme talk it concerns me with the DATY, it activities are done right the legs could act as a guillotine...lol
Wow, Ms.Elena who would have known that the kinder, gentler side would be able to come out? I would be soooo excited to witness that.

It appears supersinister is up for the challenge. However, with all the Domme talk it concerns me with the DATY, it activities are done right the legs could act as a guillotine...lol Originally Posted by merz28

Awww Merz, you don't think I'm kind or gentle now? Maybe I should give this a try then. You can be my first lab rat.

My Domme side only comes out during a Domme session, although I will admit to being a little aggressive during my regular sessions, but its a playful aggressive. Nothing bad, I promise.

If SS believes that he's up for the challenge, all he has to do is call and schedule an appointment.
Here is our conversation (for the record) . . .

Although I find I am able to take some deep into my throat, there are those of a length and girth that not too many ladies could "swallow", regardless.

I have yet to ever have a single complaint regarding my oral abilities , , , .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Amen!
I need a challenge........which male gives the best massage and who can DATY the best. Originally Posted by MsElena
I don;'t know how "good" I am at either, but I do like a challenge.
Awwww shucks, Snowbeard, you made me blush! I haven't got an "Amen" or even a "halleluiah" in a while . . . last was when I dropped to my knees for a Pentecostal Evangelist (while his wife watched and his mistress helped) last month in Vegas. . . (j/k [maybe]) - LMAO (of course, you know I'm kidding, right?? Yeah, that's the ticket, she keeds, she keeds)!!

And your DATY skills are very fine in my book . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I have been complimented for my skills in both areas... not braggin' just sayin'
Lmao.

How does my DT CHALLENGE thread turn into a MsElena DATY CHALLENGE thread... ? =) Sigh...

I better up the ante since i've had 0 offers

A pre determined tip will be awarded to the one who accepts and accomplishes the challenge.

PM me to set something up/get my refs/etc .. Also, my sched. is pretty busy for the next 2 weeks
Sorry Lookin, I took over your thread.

But, to be fair......I have better legs and umm...other things than you.
Do you mean a pair of um let me see what is the proper term? ( boobies ) MsElena
Lol =)

Ah, BOOBS, what a powerful tool.