Warning - SweetMacy

Ok. Look, threatening someone's life & stealing is not cool. HOWEVER, i contacted Sweet Macy & she told me none of this happened.. She read me the text between both parties & sent me a screenshot as well. Op was very nice in the texts. She then told me that he had sent her a gift and she also told me that she still has the gift because she's waiting for a week so she can start providing again, if you know what I mean. When she explained that to him she said don't worry I will not f*** you over let this week pass by and I got you covered and he agreed and said okay baby. Which is a completely different story then what he's saying here. She also told me that her baby and her baby's father are in the room so there is no way in hell that she would have provided with him in the room number one and number two why would she calls that scene with her family in the room? So my vote is for Macy on this and I also called complete b******* on this alert. Unless the o p comes with solid proof.

Fyi: op & macy have met before. She also told me that he sent the donation before she even confirmed with him that she was able to meet.
This is making the OP look REAL bad.

Why the hell would you send a provider the donation before even booking the session, regardless if you've met?
Ok. Look, threatening someone's life & stealing is not cool. HOWEVER, i contacted Sweet Macy & she told me none of this happened.. She read me the text between both parties & sent me a screenshot as well. Op was very nice in the texts. She then told me that he had sent her a gift and she also told me that she still has the gift because she's waiting for a week so she can start providing again, if you know what I mean. When she explained that to him she said don't worry I will not f*** you over let this week pass by and I got you covered and he agreed and said okay baby. Which is a completely different story then what he's saying here. She also told me that her baby and her baby's father are in the room so there is no way in hell that she would have provided with him in the room number one and number two why would she calls that scene with her family in the room? So my vote is for Macy on this and I also called complete b******* on this alert. Unless the o p comes with solid proof.

Fyi: op & macy have met before. She also told me that he sent the donation before she even confirmed with him that she was able to meet. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
If he sent her a "gift" yet never gave him the room number soemthing isnt adding up. Not that I believe she robbed him but that doesnt make sense.
If he sent her a "gift" yet never gave him the room number soemthing isnt adding up. Not that I believe she robbed him but that doesnt make sense. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

She told me that he gave her the amount for the meeting before she even agreed to meet with him. She has met with him previous times before as well with no issues. So she said that's why this whole thing makes it all the more bizarre that he would do some s*** like this. She said that she's offered to send him the donation back, or he can wait until she's able to provide again. And he chose to way. Yet he still goes online and post something like this. She said she was only in town for a sporting event and I'm assuming that's the only reason she was providing for that short amount of time. But I do agree why would he send a donation before she even agreed to meet? Her time frame for meetings was very slim because of the reason why she was here. I call b******* on this guy I don't think that he was held at gunpoint I don't think that he was robbed because if he was why would he not call law enforcement and the first place to run to would be to make a profile here, and expose her or at least attempt to expose her a couple of times. This girl has a stellar record as far as positive reviews.
  • dmode
  • 07-29-2019, 01:07 PM
She told me that he gave her the amount for the meeting before she even agreed to meet with him. She has met with him previous times before as well with no issues. So she said that's why this whole thing makes it all the more bizarre that he would do some s*** like this. She said that she's offered to send him the donation back, or he can wait until she's able to provide again. And he chose to way. Yet he still goes online and post something like this. She said she was only in town for a sporting event and I'm assuming that's the only reason she was providing for that short amount of time. But I do agree why would he send a donation before she even agreed to meet? Her time frame for meetings was very slim because of the reason why she was here. I call b******* on this guy I don't think that he was held at gunpoint I don't think that he was robbed because if he was why would he not call law enforcement and the first place to run to would be to make a profile here, and expose her or at least attempt to expose her a couple of times. This girl has a stellar record as far as positive reviews. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
This may be an odd question but is there a way to verify that the guy she is talking about and the guy who started this thread are the same guy?
These threads are always the worst. Only the OP and Macy know what happened here. The OP has zero credibility on this site and Macy has turned to someone else to come to this thread to defend her. Neither of which is a good look for either party.
These threads are always the worst. Only the OP and Macy know what happened here. The OP has zero credibility on this site and Macy has turned to someone else to come to this thread to defend her. Neither of which is a good look for either party. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
She actually didn't send me to do anything. I just call bs because something didn't seem right & i came with knowledge of the situation. Both op & Macy are adults & can defend themselves.
Where's The provider? Seems like bs on both parties from what im reading... Eh oh well
Where's The provider? Seems like bs on both parties from what im reading... Eh oh well Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX

Exactly...She's active on the board. If this didn't happen then she should be the one rebutting it if she wants it rebutted.
I definitely get a little bs vibes on both ends, now.
This may be an odd question but is there a way to verify that the guy she is talking about and the guy who started this thread are the same guy? Originally Posted by dmode
Interesting question. Because the guy Cameron is describing sounds a whole heck of a lot more like this guy:

Mea culpa

Especially when you read the companion thread:

No honor among thieves

culminating with the big finale aka Perry Mason moment when it all comes together:

Sweet Macy
My reviews and my ten year membership should speak for themselves but since my presence is requested!! ����♀️
My reviews and my ten year membership should speak for themselves but since my presence is requested!! ����♀️ Originally Posted by sweet macy
Reviews and tenure make absolutely no difference in situations as such. If its true he sent you a donation before booking why didnt you simply send it back to him?
He agreed to meet at a later date to settle up.
He said Monday or Tuesday