And then nunes was impeached"

You can't make this shit up.

According to this, nunes met with Shokin in Wien last December. Typical gop cocksucker.

It's investigation time. It couldn't happen to a bigger pric...I mean a nicer guy.

BBBBAAAAWWWWWAAAA

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...raine-official Originally Posted by DickMunchmasterman
if Lev Parnas is like the rest of the dimoRATS witnesses were hearsay doesn't work in a senate trail dickhead

BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pot meet kettle. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I saw this response coming a mile away. absurd.
I saw this response coming a mile away. absurd. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

of course you should .. as the most hypocritical poster here you should know!

what are ya gonna lame on the republicans today? i mean .. you've pretty much blamed everything on them, is there anything else you can think of?
of course you should .. as the most hypocritical poster here you should know!

what are ya gonna lame on the republicans today? i mean .. you've pretty much blamed everything on them, is there anything else you can think of? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't have to lame anything on them, they do lame well all by themselves!
And of course you saw it coming a mile away. You know it's true. The truth will set you free.

It's hilarious watching you pretend to take the high ground on not getting your questions or other's questions answered when they are indeed bullshit questions phrased specifically to be a setup.

The whole premise of this thread(which Sistine of course tried to pass off as "truth" as well) was bullshit at this point.

As I noted in Sistine's thread, this is 2nd and 3rd hand information being passed around yet again from someone who heard "something" from "someone" and you guys try to pass it off as gospel.
And of course you saw it coming a mile away. You know it's true. The truth will set you free.

It's hilarious watching you pretend to take the high ground on not getting your questions or other's questions answered when they are indeed bullshit questions phrased specifically to be a setup.

The whole premise of this thread(which Sistine of course tried to pass off as "truth" as well) was bullshit at this point.

As I noted in Sistine's thread, this is 2nd and 3rd hand information being passed around yet again from someone who heard "something" from "someone" and you guys try to pass it off as gospel. Originally Posted by eccielover
I think the Chungster and SC should get a room. Wherever they can find one.
I don't have to lame anything on them, they do lame well all by themselves! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
And then this.

Nunes wants to sue CNN for publishing a claim made by an attorney for one of rudi's butt-boys. The butt-boy says he will implicate nunes for setting up meetings with Ukraine (this is the story).

The fact nunes is suing CNN for reporting a story (the claim made by the attorney is the story and doesn't attest to the truth of that claim) shows how desperate he is.

Sue away douche-bag.

This is perfect.

Column: Devin Nunes sued a fake cow. And kept suing and suing and suing …

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...-sunday-column

Where are all the cocksuckers who cry about censorship?

Obviously sucking cocks.

("CNN)California Republican Rep. Devin Nunes is suing Twitter and three individual Twitter users, accusing them of defaming him in order to derail his re-election campaign and deter him from the Russia investigation.

Nunes, an ally of President Donald Trump and former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, filed the complaint Tuesday in Virginia state court, seeking $250 million in damages and $350,000 in punitive damages."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/polit...uit/index.html
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

what an idiot you are. he's suing the people behind the accounts. what if i sue the fake "Munchmasterman" ?

as a matter of fact, threats to sue people on this site aren't new .. the late great Luke Wyatt threatened to have people killed. me for one. but i'm still here and he dropped his account.

and then there is this gem from our drive by ghetto troll himself, Sistine Chapel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander.

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
thank you valueless poster!

As I noted in Sistine's thread, this is 2nd and 3rd hand information being passed around yet again from someone who heard "something" from "someone" and you guys try to pass it off as gospel. Originally Posted by eccielover
no kidding.. doesn't mean it's not accurate. your side will not let first-hand witnesses testify. you set up the straw men to testify, then claim they aren't credible. and you attack the Foreign-born witnesses. saying Inman is a Double Agent. pathetic.
a dem wants to file ethics charges against Nunes for meeting a ex-prosecutor shokin who was fired from the previous ukraine govt.

what was the problem him seeing him?
Whose orders were he followings?
The LOONS have lost Plan C (Removal from office) ... or is it Plan D ...

... so now they will have to beat Trump in the 2020 election.

So they start mouthing off ... so typical.
Like most guys you are poor on measurements.
SC hasn't posted in this thread and I started the thread.

No one tried to pass it off as gospel.

The statement; "Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December," details where the information came from. It came from a guy you considered to be a golden witness.

You and yours were trying to pass Shokin's "Do not Prosecute" list off as gospel. He recanted that. Let's see if he recants this claim.

Plus it's easy to check if nunes was in Wein in December.

You didn't even know who started this thread or who posted in it.

All you had to do was look.
.... I started the thread. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Are you now confessing your embarrassment for starting it?

That's Step 1.