Who are/were your favourite(s) over the years?

Kaitlyn Davis, damn forgot bout her. She was the best!
EM Sam
i didnt really have a favorite as i was of the kid in a candy store mentality . i would say 95% of my sessions were once only

i would mention that some stood above the others and a few i may have seen more than once. but my most memorable sessions were with these fabulous ladies.

they are

ange
aleece montgomery
mandy
allerous
N...... H.....

a couple of these ladies had some drama attached to them at a later date but that was after my visit as for sure i steered clear of any drama .
Kaitlyn Davis, damn forgot bout her. She was the best! Originally Posted by sjomonty
She was my first and still my favorite!
SNJ
ZOE
Amber/kat
Allurous, always wanted to do a weekend with her.
Katjanuary Dreamgirl
Natasha
Whitney Williams
CryssStyle
Mia/Harper
UTRKate
Tabie
Angel Daze
Dream girl
Jayden
Whitney Williams
CryssStyle
Mia/Harper
UTRKate
Tabie
Angel Daze Originally Posted by shipofools
Not sure about Mia/Harper and UTRKate, as I never had the pleasure of seeing them, but from the rest of your list, I’d say Greek was a high priority.
Dreamgirl, Paula Allen, DevinMiller1992
Katjanuary Dreamgirl Originally Posted by flows-with-water
Saw katjanuary damn near weekly for almost 2 years. Broke my heart when she told me she was quitting the business. She's still in the area doing well and married. Only one I ever did overnights with.
Ariel from Elite when she went on her own, Angel Daze, Jenn from Sensations.
Utr kate
Tiny dancer
Angie
Green eyed beauty
Cici
Jaime McCrafton
  • Typo
  • 02-27-2021, 08:56 PM
Going waaay back, Klassy Kassy was a little firecracker, but more than that, she introduced me to a couple of true gems she had working with her. I wish I could remember their names, because they would certainly be on my list.