Day Five: Are the U.S. Citizens Home from Afghanistan yet?

Could you also refresh the Jimmy Carter era hostage count down.....or count up ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yea. It took a Republican President with BALLS to end it.

Unfortunately for the health and wellbeing of this Nation .....

.... we have neither a President or Vice-President who have any.

Thank you for doing your part in trying to fuck up this country.
TALIBIDEN!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-23-2021, 02:46 PM
Glad to see a topic that interests you, and you can stay focused on.

Could you also refresh the Jimmy Carter era hostage count down.....or count up ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

For DPSTs - history is malleable, and revisable pending current DPST narrative ideology
Nothing is fixed in math, science, or history for DPSTs relative to their idiotology.
Truth and Facts are all relative to what Comrade Xi dictates to the DPST party
Puddens thinks Al queda is a new ice cream ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Trump surrendered, Biden is doing the withdrawal. Both stumbling in their leadership positions. Both trying to handle difficult dilemmas.

The incredible thing is Mr. Trump goes on Fox twice within 12 hours.....with his go to man Hannity...and shows no statesmanship at all. He goes on because he feels the need to protect himself. It is "I,I,I." He is like one of the retired military generals they bring on, that are on a pension.....only Trump did not serve in the military, as he used a bogus deferment to avoid service.

Mr. Trump may not be the worst President the US has had. But he is certainly making the case that he is the worst ex-President we have ever had, by far.
"Trump surrendered."
It's you vs. a former national security adviser. What qualifications do you have ?

"HR McMaster, one of Donald Trump’s former national security advisers, has condemned the deal struck with the Taliban during the previous administration as a “surrender agreement”.

“This collapse goes back to the capitulation agreement of 2020. The Taliban didn’t defeat us. We defeated ourselves.”
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2021, 05:40 PM
Trump hate
TDS

Blaem Trump for the fiden fuckups

VM = just as 'r' , lm' and 95 zeroes - you only an indoctrinated apologist for your beloved marxist criminal DPST party.
For your reference, I am not a Democrat.
Vitamin is basically one who enjoys in H I M.

I don't think he is a DPST.

He's just actually obsessed with the One.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/40538

How true Originally Posted by bambino
For your reference, I am not a Democrat. Originally Posted by VitaMan
And I'm not a Republican. So what's your point?
You better come up with a different format to count the days... this is going to be years...
You better come up with a different format to count the days... this is going to be years... Originally Posted by texassapper
No. It won't take that long. I heard a report the Taliban are marking the residences of the U.S. citizens and the Afghan nationals who assisted the U.S. during the past 20 years. Some are already being executed. I have also heard comments that some are being extracted through private enterprise and funding.

The stats being reported by the DOS are coming out of the airport in Kabul and not that many are getting into the airport. There are individuals and small private groups extracting people they know.

This administration is overseeing a cluster-fuck. As hard as it tries, along with its die-hard loyalists who voted for the idiots, they won't be able to pin this on Trump. They wore that shit out over the past 5 years and the Covid bullshit has confirmed it. The idiots took responsibility for the vaccine .... after Demented was sworn .... and even before. Just like this mess .... he owns it. Demented has been fucking up for over 50 years.