Studios?

Except I can't read them. If you looked at my profile you'll see that I have no premium.

I've looked at their sites but they give no info. they have a models page but no one is able to enter to see what is in there and no option to create an account (neither paid or free) in order to gain access to the models page. The sites give no info on what they are about. Originally Posted by Razernok
It’s to retire or get back into the game.
He should retire.
It really hasn't since I still don't know what Studios are.

I go to strip clubs but women never do anything beyond a dance. Originally Posted by Razernok
Spend the $20 for premium access.
And offer more money to the girls when you get the dances. I don’t know how to say this without it sounding just tasteful, but you need to spend a little more money for activities. Based on all of your postings and our correspondence.

I promise this is not sarcastic but I have heard that there are girls that walk around in Arlington or certain parts of Dallas and you can get things for under $100. That may be better for you. Good luck babe!
What is the purpose of a studio? Originally Posted by Razernok
Is a more glamorous term for "Whorehouse" or "Brothel"
Spend the $20 for premium access.
... Originally Posted by DallasBella
Payment Options

Credit Card (will appear as "PremAccess" on your credit card statement)
Money Order
Bitcoin
BITCOIN ALSO ACCEPTED!!!

Subscription Options include:

2-week pass $25
1 month $40
3 months $60
6 months $80
12 months $100
Elite VIP Member Upgrade $250
Is a more glamorous term for "Whorehouse" or "Brothel" Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
You took the word right outta my mouth, ‘Brothel’.

broth·el
/ˈbräTHəl,ˈbrôTHəl/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a house where men can visit prostitutes.

Today’s modern term is a Studio or Spa or Massage Parlor located on a commercial property. I have never been to one that was in a residence, be it an apartment or house. I consider those agency girls.

The answer to the OP’s question, “What is the purpose of a studio?”...I am surprised you can’t figure that out, it’s to pay for the company of a prostitute at that locale...Duh
I wish there was a brothel up near McKinney/Greenville area.
And In Mansfield/Burleson area
^^^ I think redtablegirls.com is, or was, in Crowley or Burleson.