'Back Door Worship Fetish'?

Hmmmmmmm.........what an interesting topic.......
Hmmmmmmm.........what an interesting topic....... Originally Posted by cajunconnoisseur
Yes a great topic indeed.......I love this sweet ass to be worshipped!!!
I so miss worshiping my mistresses ass.
I'm not submissive, or one who wants to be dominated. But I truly enjoy giving a lovely derriere a tongue worshiping any day of the week. And twice on Sunday. Nothing hotter then having a lovely back side arched off the bed and asking me to make sweet tongue love to it.
I'm not submissive, or one who wants to be dominated. But I truly enjoy giving a lovely derriere a tongue worshiping any day of the week. And twice on Sunday. Nothing hotter then having a lovely back side arched off the bed and asking me to make sweet tongue love to it. Originally Posted by shyboy69
That made me wett
I love ass worship!!! My favorite
An ass worshipper is a person who loves to tease, lick, touch, finger, and possibly fuck that sensitive place. With the number of nerve endings, first timers, and experienced get the pleasure when someone is somewhat experienced on how slow and long the build up needs to be to make it the most pleasurable. Teasing, slow, and alternating other pleasure zones can be helpful making it incredible.
This is somewhat new to me... Been exploring it the past few months and I can't get enough of it.... Both giving and receiving, it's such great pleasure!
This is somewhat new to me... Been exploring it the past few months and I can't get enough of it.... Both giving and receiving, it's such great pleasure! Originally Posted by Viviana Montero
Vivian, I think you would enjoy, as would we, a visit to Dallas
I would like to spend an hour worshipping sensualsanaa ass!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg sanaa2.jpg (143.8 KB, 388 views)
Anyone that want to worship my ass. I'll be waiting for you like this!!

Anyone that want to worship my ass. I'll be waiting for you like this!!

Originally Posted by Selena51
Selena, yummy pic. You're high on my TDL.......
That made me wett Originally Posted by SweetDulce
My ATF is a hot blooded Latina. I really like making tongue love to her lovely backside. If you ever get this way........well enough said.
Selena, yummy pic. You're high on my TDL....... Originally Posted by winendiner
OH MY GOD! That shot is so hot! I would enjoy making hot tongue love to that lovely derriere. I gotta cut to the front of the line for that!
Love it! Big booty girls are fun Originally Posted by NotUrOlLady
So true!