Psychic said Amanda Berry was dead...

Originally Posted by JCM800
lol classic JCM
This reminds me of so called Republicans that voted for Opimpmarxist...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

reminds me of the ones predicting Romney would win.
[QUOTE=JCM800;1052819869]

Oddly; European Americans do not have this particular problem,
it only seems to affect the US Americans.
Uh, WE, the Book of Revelation was written about 94 CE, between 1900 and 2000 years ago, not 4000 years ago.
Prove that Noah's ark is a fib? Funny you believe Noah's ark to be a fib but believe a huge explosion created life???? Sorry Chaos does not create order.
You have some proof for that? or are we supposed to take your word for it?

Also I don't want to sound simplistic- but you don't see Lions Cows, or Bears building cars, planes or designing and creating huge buildings? Now with that in mind- don't you find it odd that of all the species that lived on earth- and remember humans are among the last species to appear that somehow we(humans) are the only one with vast intelligence?
No, I don't consider it odd. No more odd than the fact that a snake is the only animal that can eat a prey larger then itself.

Rather than being the "only" species with vast intelligence, do you ever consider the fact maybe we are just the FIRST species with it? Maybe it just SEEMS like we are the ONLY one with intelligence - at least for NOW.

I mean I read sources that stated alligators/crocs may have been around during the dinosaur ages- yet it's intelligence hasn't changed an iota in those 100 million years?

They also didn't grow 6 legs like spiders, they didn't grow wings like birds, they didn't develop the ability to fluoresce like a firefly, they didn't develop the ability to change colors and patterns like chameleons, to squirt stenches like skunks. They also didn't grow tusks, gills, fins, fur, fingerprints, lips, tits, beaks, earlobes, hooves, talons, or opposable thumbs. So, what is your point?

You seem to think - incorrectly - that evolution is directed and that any "good" trait in one species will evolve in other species. There is no proof of that and whatever creationist website you copied that from is telling a lie.

Also, you have made that same incorrect statement before and it was pointed out to you by me and others that it was incorrect. And yet, here you are making the same dishonest statement again. Why is that? Did you think we wouldn't remember from last time?

Also, I am going to explain to you one more time- I do believe in the Bible- but I believe what was written in the Bible thousands of years ago can't be interpreted in the same manner as a book written in 2013. The authors who wrote the bible had to translate it or transcribe things based on what was around them.
What translation was needed for the story of Noah? It is a story of a man surviing a flood in a boat with a bunch of animals. What could the real story possible have been?.

E-Nyer for the sake of argument let's say there's a God and 4000 years ago he gives his prophet a vision of thing that will happen in 2013- let's just say he gave this prophet a vision of a war. 4000 years ago a prophet would be transcribing a vision of a war were armies are using tanks, planes, machine guns, grenades- etc- how would you expect him to translate those images if he is seeing thing that he never have seen before- that's why the book f Revelation is difficult for most people to understand.
I didn't ask you about Revelations. I asked you about Noah and the Ark from Genesis. Genesis isn't prophesy. It is supposed to be an historical description of something that ALREADY happened. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So that brings me back to the original question.

What was more false - the visions of this psychic or the story of a man who could fit two of EVERY species of animal in a boat that was only 440 feet long, 73 feet wide, and 43 feet high (according to Genesis)?

What was more false - the visions of this psychic or the story of a man who could fit two of EVERY species of animal in a boat that was only 440 feet long, 73 feet wide, and 43 feet high (according to Genesis)? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Dude you really need to watch more Nat Geo Wildlife- a snake is the only animal that can eat a prey larger than itself? Or are you talking about swallowing a prey larger than itself? A praying mantis can eat a hummingbird. Do not cheetahs and leopards eat wildebeast? A Wildebeast is larger than a cheetah or leopard. Also, have you not seen a lion eat a cape buffalo or a giraffe? If you are talking about swallowing you are still incorrect because an octopus have been seen to devour sharks- an octopus mouth can expand as well- also many insects can liquify it's prey and eat it- haven't you seen a Black widow mate then kill the male who is 5 X's larger and eat the male?
Boats eat animals??? Fuck who would have thought of that...

What was more false - the visions of this psychic or the story of a man who could fit two of EVERY species of animal in a boat that was only 440 feet long, 73 feet wide, and 43 feet high (according to Genesis)? Originally Posted by ExNYer
In terms of your answer depending on what technology was available to Noah it could have happened- do you realize that this could be done in virtually a small room by using DNA samples? Yes someone could do what Noah did today inside a room far smaller than Noah's ark by simply using DNA technology. Who knew what was offered or available to Noah at that time.
How the hell does one Large meteor destroy every dinosaur on the face of the earth?
Also did you ever answer my question from another thread how was Puma Tumka built- google the place if you are unfamiliar- how did humans one step removed from cave man status build huge monuments some with stones weighing in excess of 100 tons and with the edges precision cut build those monuments when the wheel wasn't yet invented or without the use of heavy cranes. And if you think the Pyramids were built with slave labor than you are a bigger fool than I thought- also research the Natzca lines, Stonehedge, etc. For every disbelief you throw at me I can throw 3 back at you that scientist can't explain.

Oh did one day during the evolutionary period did a hummingbirg say :" Hey I want to fly backwards, and upsides down- and oh I want the ability to over in one spot like a helicopter? So now as we know the Hummingbird is the only bird that flys backwards, upside down and can hover because one hummingbird decided it was cool to be able to have those attributed- lmfao. An eagle can't fly backwards, upside down or hover- you know why EX-NYER???? Because it's body and wings are NOT DESIGNED to pull off those feats.
In terms of your answer depending on what technology was available to Noah it could have happened- do you realize that this could be done in virtually a small room by using DNA samples? Yes someone could do what Noah did today inside a room far smaller than Noah's ark by simply using DNA technology. Who knew what was offered or available to Noah at that time.
Are you out of your mind? Noah had DNA technology available to him? How desperate are you to avoid stating the obvious: The story of the Ark NEVER happened. So Genesis is a fairy tale, not literal truth. You are just making shit up. Genesis said Noah and his family went out and got a male and a female of every species. It did not say they got the seed of every species.

Also, your DNA story is even more ridiculous than the Ark story. How exactly do you get the DNA of every species? There are 10s of millions of species. That's an impossible task. The next time you make up a story, think it through first.

How the hell does one Large meteor destroy every dinosaur on the face of the earth?
Read the science literature. It is explained quite well. The meteor explosion is so vast it changes climate, destroys the food chain, and the dinosaurs and most other species die off.

Also did you ever answer my question from another thread how was Puma Tumka built- google the place if you are unfamiliar- how did humans one step removed from cave man status build huge monuments some with stones weighing in excess of 100 tons and with the edges precision cut build those monuments when the wheel wasn't yet invented or without the use of heavy cranes. And if you think the Pyramids were built with slave labor than you are a bigger fool than I thought- also research the Natzca lines, Stonehedge, etc. For every disbelief you throw at me I can throw 3 back at you that scientist can't explain.

Bullshit. I DID explain Puma Tumka and Stonehenge and the pyramids and all the others or I at least posted links to science websites that explained how it was done. You are conveniently ignoring those explanations in order to re-post the same "ancient astronaut" bullshit here again. You haven't posted a SINGLE "disbelief" (whatever that is) that science cannot explain.

Oh did one day during the evolutionary period did a hummingbirg say :" Hey I want to fly backwards, and upsides down- and oh I want the ability to over in one spot like a helicopter? So now as we know the Hummingbird is the only bird that flys backwards, upside down and can hover because one hummingbird decided it was cool to be able to have those attributed- lmfao. An eagle can't fly backwards, upside down or hover- you know why EX-NYER???? Because it's body and wings are NOT DESIGNED to pull off those feats. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You re-post the SAME distortions about evolution over and over. As I have explained to you before, species don't "decide one day" to do anything, asshole. Evolutionary changes take place over generations. And post a link to a science website - not a creationist website - that says that ONLY hummingbirds can hover. I don't believe anything you post.

One of your comments was telling. When you said you can "throw back" 3 things you weren't kidding. Any time you get stuck on an answer, you change the subject and throw out 3 or more unrelated lines of bullshit. You are fundamentally dishonest.
Dude you really need to watch more Nat Geo Wildlife- a snake is the only animal that can eat a prey larger than itself? Or are you talking about swallowing a prey larger than itself? A praying mantis can eat a hummingbird. Do not cheetahs and leopards eat wildebeast? A Wildebeast is larger than a cheetah or leopard. Also, have you not seen a lion eat a cape buffalo or a giraffe? If you are talking about swallowing you are still incorrect because an octopus have been seen to devour sharks- an octopus mouth can expand as well- also many insects can liquify it's prey and eat it- haven't you seen a Black widow mate then kill the male who is 5 X's larger and eat the male? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Clearly, I meant swallow a bigger prey, not merely kill it.

And, NO, I haven't seen an octopus swallow a shark that is bigger than the octopus. Can you post a link to a science website?

And, NO, the black widow male is NOT 5 times larger than the female. In fact, the male is HALF the size of the female. So that is more creationists lies you are posting.

You are fundamentally dishonest. Therefore, you will ignore the above and instead change the subject and ask unrelated questions about 3 or 4 or more other animals.
I am not a psychic or a medium. I am a native Clevelander. I lived about 3 miles from where the girls were snatched....and not far from where they were kept.

I remember when Gina and Amanda were kidnapped. All the vigils, all the press coverage...all that is still a strong memory to me. When the news hit last week that they had been found my daughter texted me. The VERY first thing out of my mouth was: "where were the bodies?" No one expected them to be alive, and no one suspected Michelle Knight, and a 6 year old to be in the mix either. Hell, Michelle Knight was never mentioned anywhere in any press or any vigil.

Sylvia Brown is human, and she is gifted, she was wayyyyyyyy off on this one. I don't think this is a point of is she real or not. I have seen her give dead on correct predictions, and now she has had an off prediction. We all make mistakes, and in this case Sylvia was wrong.

Can anyone relate to being wrong? Or are you guys right all the time about everything?

xoxoxoxox

Allure`
Clearly, I meant swallow a bigger prey, not merely kill it.

And, NO, I haven't seen an octopus swallow a shark that is bigger than the octopus. Can you post a link to a science website?

And, NO, the black widow male is NOT 5 times larger than the female. In fact, the male is HALF the size of the female. So that is more creationists lies you are posting.

You are fundamentally dishonest. Therefore, you will ignore the above and instead change the subject and ask unrelated questions about 3 or 4 or more other animals. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually had the species mixed up the male is considerably smaller than the female. Here's a video of octopus eating sharks- their mouths do expand- and in reality if you wanted to be technical a snake really doesn't "eat" it's prey it swallow- a snake has no idea how it's prey taste since it mainly swallows and allow the digestive juices to dissolve the prey. A lion technically "eats" it's prey because it tears, bites and is actually tasting what it digest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2ZD9NshSo
You re-post the SAME distortions about evolution over and over. As I have explained to you before, species don't "decide one day" to do anything, asshole. Evolutionary changes take place over generations. And post a link to a science website - not a creationist website - that says that ONLY hummingbirds can hover. I don't believe anything you post.

One of your comments was telling. When you said you can "throw back" 3 things you weren't kidding. Any time you get stuck on an answer, you change the subject and throw out 3 or more unrelated lines of bullshit. You are fundamentally dishonest. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Can you please explain once again so everyone can laugh at you how ancient man were able to hoist stones some of which weighing 100 tons without the use of cranes and before the wheel was invented? You can search all of your debunk bullshit websites- and just tell me how were these 100 ton stones lifted?
Can you please explain how ancient man were able to hoist stones some of which weighing 100 tons without the use of cranes and before the wheel was invented? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
that's easy ....

a.JPG
Actually had the species mixed up the male is considerably smaller than the female. Here's a video of octopus eating sharks- their mouths do expand- and in reality if you wanted to be technical a snake really doesn't "eat" it's prey it swallow- a snake has no idea how it's prey taste since it mainly swallows and allow the digestive juices to dissolve the prey. A lion technically "eats" it's prey because it tears, bites and is actually tasting what it digest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2ZD9NshSo Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The octopus appears to be twice the size of the shark. So I stand by what I said.

And exactly what do you mean by "technically eats". Where do you get the idea that swallowing something and digesting is NOT eating it? Is that something you got from a creationist website?

What is all this nonsense about biting and tasting being required in order to eat something?

According to your definitions snakes never eat, because they just swallow and digest? is that it?.