Now THIS Is Racist...

http://youtu.be/8bw2X1oq_js

they already have vd
I stopped watching kid shows too and I've been spending the past few years watching movies.

Don't mean to be cruel, but why do I get a sinking feeling when we watch the new kids shows we're actually watching future pedophiles. I'm just saying not many can outmatch the classics. Besides, how to match Sesame Street, mr Rogers, Barney, or even Smoochy from that one movie.
Thank goodness my youngest did not like the Wiggles or Teletubies because my oldest couldn't get enough. She did torture me with Yo Gaba Gaba . And I'm still traumatised by Veggie tales, cant walk through the produce department without their theme song in my head.

I'd gladly boycott. Lol

Man I miss the days of Scooby Doo and HR Puff n Stuff.
How about this one for reprogramming modern youth...no wonder all my 20-something employees don't have a pair.

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Tinky Winky, and Po were the sweetest!
Scooby Do and Shaggy were stoners.
Archer is the last cartoon I payed any attention to LOL.
Don't forget this group (although one looks like a studded vibrator).

Originally Posted by SD2011

I never noticed the studded vibrator!! LMAO.... Now I want to watch the show to see how he/she dances.... "there's a party in my...."
The Wiggles????
Yeah.......... I FUCKED 'em

I have a flashback every time I watch YoGabbaGabba. And how much fun are the writers having with all that shit? They celebrate Clam Day, send clam a letter to 5 starfish lane and do the twinkle twinkle little starfish ballet on Bubble Guppies...I mean that shit is right up there with the KIA Hamsters Cruisin' on Acid
The Wiggles????
Yeah.......... I FUCKED 'em
Originally Posted by mr. bad luck

mr. bad luck,

With that thing hanging there?

No wonder they seem so messed up
I'm so glad my kids are grown and I don't have to watch that kind of stuff anymore. Now it's just anime that I WANT to watch.
And then there's....(fess up old coots, you know you watched it!)