Just curious....again

It's difficult for one woman to be able to be everything, particularly as we move forward. There is the lingering social expectation to be skilled at running a household and raising a family. That is a monumental feat to meet those expectations with success. I assure you I would not have time for anything like this if I was succeeding in that arena!!
As I'm reading the comments, it's obvious clientele base differs from woman to woman. I never ask, but I know for a fact that the majority of men I see (especially regularly) are not married.

I've seen some married men, sure - but the ones most often, no.

Happy Monday!
It's difficult for one woman to be able to be everything, particularly as we move forward. There is the lingering social expectation to be skilled at running a household and raising a family. That is a monumental feat to meet those expectations with success. I assure you I would not have time for anything like this if I was succeeding in that arena!! Originally Posted by Meredith
I don't think it's fair for unwarranted expectations to be put on any single mom! Although I know they are daily. I totally respect any single woman who does what she can to make her environment better for not only her children/family, but for herself as well!! Nothing but respect for you doll!!!
Single mom is a special case altogether. I am referring to the SO who works, runs house, does the housework and raises the children. Then to be consumed in the never ending needs of this task of many tasks, she needs to shift gears, take her hair down and transform into a vixen. Hell, it takes me half a day sometimes just to get ready engage in any "fun". Guess I could have just said I am empathetic to the hectic life of a wife and mother in full swing. And this is a better option than outright cheating.
I am speaking from experience, not wisdom.
Most of my friends are in a relationship. In fact, I just assume they are
Awwh Meredith. Now you are trying to make me feel guilty!!
Does it make any difference? Married or not. In a relationship or not.
Ktrouble no need to feel guilty.
Ktrouble no need to feel guilty. Originally Posted by Meredith
Well, your Houston admirers are hoping you'll return to visit soon and we can run a thorough test on that premise
Does it make any difference? Married or not. In a relationship or not. Originally Posted by lengninai
I'm single, a couple of the providers I've seen actually said they prefer guys who are married. They said single guys tend to fall for them whereas married guys are much more detached and business-like about it. One asked me if I was married and when I said "no" she actually said "uh oh". Hahaha!
I would say the majority I see or have seen are married.
Several have been married for 20 plus years and then many have been married a few times or are divorced.
I see very few single men.

We ALL have some sort of relationship outside the Hobby.

I'm single, a couple of the providers I've seen actually said they prefer guys who are married. They said single guys tend to fall for them whereas married guys are much more detached and business-like about it. One asked me if I was married and when I said "no" she actually said "uh oh". Hahaha! Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
I am single as well and have heard the same story too- and I would agree that married men would be be more cautious and "well behaved" because they have more to lose than some single horny guy like me. I think if you did the statistics not that if anyone cares or if means anything, but the average hobbyist would be white married male over 50.