Hottest thing I have ever seen...

Ok VI, I want to do this with you….
Ok VI, I want to do this with you…. Originally Posted by lumber15
+1
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 05:43 PM
just a girl, who like sex in general... what you woul think most providers are

but girls who are in shape make me wet

there are some exceptions of beautiful curvy ladies, but most of which i can't name at moment
OMG. My friend sent me a video of a very hot girl getting COF/CIM, followed by missionary msog without clean-up. Super hot!!!

Anyone in to this? Originally Posted by lumber15
just attempting to the get this image correct...
are you saying he came on her face & in her mouth, the woman/girl left the cum on her face & in her mouth, and then he fucked her mish style and came several times?

doesnt sound too unusual. it does sound hot, esp if she really got into it and was just not a cum receptacle for him.

just side info - was it protected fucking or uncovered fucking?
After she sucked him hard again, she put a condom on him. After fucking her for a while he pulled out and yanked the condom off and shot on her tits. She looked so hot with cum all over her mouth and tits. She wore it all with a big smile. Getting hard thinking about it!!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2015, 09:04 AM
well once you've seen one girl with cum on her face, you want to see them all.... Originally Posted by grean
I recently cof on a provider and man did it turn me on, I usually cum everywhere else but the face is on top of my list at the moment.
  • !VI!
  • 08-19-2015, 09:43 AM
I recently cof on a provider and man did it turn me on, I usually cum everywhere else but the face is on top of my list at the moment. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
it's because it's awesome, like if someone DATYs and i squirt on their face, i go dom mode

the last guy who did got a free session because he's oral skills were insane!

it's why i give 20 back for facials, that to me is a gift in it self
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2015, 09:47 AM
I have posted in the past that's hard to find a provider who's really into daty, maybe it's because they get dick all day and "it's sensitive" by the time I arrive? Lol
A three way with Tara and V,

Ho.....le.......sheiit!

And Tara Evans abs

Yup ... Yup I'm wet now Originally Posted by !VI!
Ah... something like this? Many a good fap has been had.

And for your viewing pleasure...

Party on Wayne.
Very nice!
  • !VI!
  • 08-19-2015, 11:40 AM
A three way with Tara and V,

Ho.....le.......sheiit! Originally Posted by seanj317
i have dreams about that she is literally my sex sempai @.@

i want her to hand cuff me to anything and do what she wants
  • !VI!
  • 08-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Ah... something like this? Many a good fap has been had.

And for your viewing pleasure...

Party on Wayne. Originally Posted by Chaataca
It's all good till it gets in your eyes and you end up walking around looking like you have pink eye when really it's just cum eye.