Client is a liar and now trying to ruin my reputation

Hmm, how did you read this? Nothing was said in the public forum.

Do you have access to the Mens Lounge? Premium Access to read the ROS? Did an ass kissing white knight tell you? Originally Posted by slubby
re-read the review thread again. There were public comments made by some about private content in the review.
Yeah, the White Knight spilled the beans out in the open.
  • 2dogs
  • 03-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Yeah, the White Knight spilled the beans out in the open. Originally Posted by motrctyman
Fucktard
Is it time to get the popcorn?

I can Fedex it here in two minutes.
  • =cP
  • 03-11-2017, 10:53 AM
I'll still fuck u, Chloe!
I'll still fuck u, Chloe! Originally Posted by =cP
Yep, same here. Drama😄
ANOTHER $60 BJ GONE WRONG...

Seriously you can't make this shit up people!

Seriously you can't make this shit up people! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
How are those fake reviews going gremlin?
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2017, 12:34 PM

Seriously you CAN make this shit up people! Look at my reviews Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Fixed it
i have no drama hun I avoid drama but I will defend myself. Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
After reading the "no" review, it just appeared that he didn't get what he expected...did he deserve wt he expected? Probably not... not really a bad review. Why do you feel you need to defend urself? You have many good reviews and ONE "NO" couldn't hurt u... what hurt u is that u created the drama that u claimed to avoid.
After reading the "no" review, it just appeared that he didn't get what he expected...did he deserve wt he expected? Probably not... not really a bad review. Why do you feel you need to defend urself? You have many good reviews and ONE "NO" couldn't hurt u... what hurt u is that u created the drama that u claimed to avoid. Originally Posted by eng
This is not drama, this is a rebuttal, sheesh are women just supposed to keep quiet let men lie on us and do the iorning?
This not 1930 people, Women have a voice, Black people are Allowed and All men AND women are EQUAL!

This is not drama, this is a rebuttal, sheesh are women just supposed to keep quiet let men lie on us and do the iorning?
This not 1930 people, Women have a voice, Black people are Allowed and All men AND women are EQUAL! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
This would be an incorrect statement.
This would be an incorrect statement. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm sure in your world it is.
UGH
I'm sure in your world it is.
UGH Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Dumb whore, you weren't there. You don't know shit. Reminds me puff Arabian Princess.