Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I've provided it....now go stand in the corner and write 1000 I am a hypocrite on the blackboard Originally Posted by WTF
Not indisputable!

Now go write Ive been schooled 100 times on the chalkboard under the dunce hat
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 12:08 PM
I forgot your IQ level. Now run along...I've promised the Mods not to exploit your ignorance.
I forgot your IQ level. Now run along...I've promised the Mods not to exploit your ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
Someone used bleachbit on your brain huh?
Ivanka got 7 of 17 patents approved faster than she normally would’ve? This is your retort? She got an apartment in Trump Tower for 1/2 price? Her dad owns the building, I’d have given it to my kid free.

LMAO. Keep trying.

Rudy is set to release the goods over the next 5 days. Hunter rodeo fucking some thot while sucking on a crack pipe. This is gonna be hysterical.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSharpE...273408514?s=20
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 01:09 PM
Ivanka got 7 of 17 patents approved faster than she normally would’ve? This is your retort? She got an apartment in Trump Tower for 1/2 price? Her dad owns the building, I’d have given it to my kid free.

LMAO. Keep trying.

Rudy is set to release the goods over the next 5 days. Hunter rodeo fucking some thot while sucking on a crack pipe. This is gonna be hysterical.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSharpE...273408514?s=20 Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
My official retort is neither are running for President.

This is about a big of October suprise as finding some of yalls moms at the local gloryhole.

This election is about Covid19
Rudy supplied the info to NYP....lol

Sure. A candidate caught peddling his influence to communists for purposes of enriching his family has nothing to do with the election. Mmkay. Nice to know there’s still people willing to sell out their country to the highest bidder, and have no problem with electing someone who clearly did exactly that.

Rudy supplied the info to NYP
There’s a 100% provable paper trail to the original source of the computer, Rudy just ended up with it. If Biden wasn’t an addict he might have not been so dumb as to leave it unsecured, scrubbed the compromising data, or at least went and picked it up. Nope, he’s dumber than a box of dogshit.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 01:48 PM
Sure. A candidate caught peddling his influence to communists for purposes of enriching his family has nothing to do with the election. Mmkay. Nice to know there’s still people willing to sell out their country to the highest bidder, and have no problem with electing someone who clearly did exactly that. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Are you talking about Gen Flynn?

This election is about Covid19. There is no October suprise. As much as you Trumpers want to change the subject.
Actually the number one issue, as always, is the economy. Since you obviously missed it, General Flynn is in the clear other than some looney judge who thinks he can make a case without a prosecutor.
I've provided it....now go stand in the corner and write 1000 I am a hypocrite on the blackboard Originally Posted by WTF
Not lookin to pick a fight with ya WTF, but I think the details might be getting misconstrued with that.

Is Ivanka's company going to China and being like "my daddy is president, put me to the front of the line"? Or is China, like the sneaky cunt it is, putting her in the front of the line to curry favor with daddy?

Due to a history of trying to establish trademarks well before the presidency, I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

Furthermore, do you think with the last two years of shenanigans that China is continuing that preferential treatment? If it is, that would be one helluva thread to follow.

All of the above, of course, is treating Chinese trademarks like proper trademarks that less-corrupt, less-despotic regimes may issue, and not the absolute fucking joke Chinese trademarks and patents actually are. The fucking thieves.
People have already begun voting and are voting today and voting in record numbers.

Nobody gives a shit about Biden's son and his hand maybe in a cookie jar.

This is one supposed incident.And it's sketchy as to it's truthfulness.

Trump has had ~ one incident per day since taking office so that means ~ 1000 incidents of "grab'em by the pussy" Veterans are "losers" I paid "$750 taxes" etc.

And don't forget all the books by "Disgruntled Employees".There have been about 200 of them.

You Trumpers have Wishful Thinking as to anything changing this election
which is already Over !!!

The Trump Plague !! The Trump Pandemic !! The Trump Virus !!

Black Lives Matter !! Right On !!
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter...t-burisma-pay/

“among a trove of messages, documents, photos and videos purportedly recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that a Delaware computer-shop owner told The Post was brought in for repair in April 2019 and never picked up afterward.”

LMAO! What a dumb fuck. Vids of him smoking crack while banging whores, lots of other goodies.

My favorite

I’m sure it was because they both had battery issues. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Last Time I looked Hunter Biden wasn’t on the ballot

But you dummies still keep spinning your wheels on a bunch of gobbledegook.
[QUOTE=WTF;1062232018]My official retort is neither are running for President.

This is about a big of October suprise as finding some of yalls moms at the local gloryhole.

This election is about Covid19[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahahaha............A disease is the centerpiece of a Presidential Election. That's absolutely fucking hilarious.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 04:50 PM
Not lookin to pick a fight with ya WTF, but I think the details might be getting misconstrued with that.

Is Ivanka's company going to China and being like "my daddy is president, put me to the front of the line"? Or is China, like the sneaky cunt it is, putting her in the front of the line to curry favor with daddy?

Due to a history of trying to establish trademarks well before the presidency, I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

Furthermore, do you think with the last two years of shenanigans that China is continuing that preferential treatment? If it is, that would be one helluva thread to follow.

All of the above, of course, is treating Chinese trademarks like proper trademarks that less-corrupt, less-despotic regimes may issue, and not the absolute fucking joke Chinese trademarks and patents actually are. The fucking thieves. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Neither are against the law....should either engage in anything that give the appearance of impropriety?

I'd say they should not.

But both have...
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 04:52 PM
Hahahahahahaha............A disease is the centerpiece of a Presidential Election. That's absolutely fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump is going to lose because of his response to this virus....or lack there of.