BOOBS -- Can They Be Too Big?

So there is a thing as TOO big? All these women wasting their money on boob jobs and nooowww guys don't like them anymore. LOL.
Not entirely fair, Sanaa! We like em! It's just a very few that are too big, not most. Plus, I think you have to be a bit of a connoisseur before you learn to move beyond your favorite sizes and really appreciate them all. We still appreciate them!

As I posted in another thread, men court with their eyes and women with their ears. That's why women wear push-up bras and men have learned to lie.
DallasBella is so FUCKING HOT!!! (PS: excuse my French )

Originally Posted by netman

Yes she is. Perhaps not the most fun way to have her handle my wood, but still quiet enjoyable!
Not entirely fair, Sanaa! We like em! It's just a very few that are too big, not most. Plus, I think you have to be a bit of a connoisseur before you learn to move beyond your favorite sizes and really appreciate them all. We still appreciate them!

As I posted in another thread, men court with their eyes and women with their ears. That's why women wear push-up bras and men have learned to lie. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy

Absolutely! A preference in no way indicates exclusivity in such matters. To paraphrase Bob Hope to all the ladies out there, "Thanks for the Mammarys"
Yes they can .. lower back problems and restricted clothing choices are the side effects I have to live with.

Lina
Thank you ONEXKID .... Kisses!!

Boobs can definitely be too big. Areloae easily can too.
I suppose it's possible, but I haven't found them yet. Of course my interest starts at Fs...
Natural boobs are unlikely to be "too big" but manmades much more frequently.

Also, in the opposite vein, boobs can never be too small.
In an event of sinking boat, here are some of the best natural life preservers!
Never met a breast I didn't like...however, some I liked more than others! Natural is my preference, but well done enhancements in good proportion suit me just fine too. Cartoon huge...no thanks.

Regardless, it's all about the lady...if she likes the breasts she has, great. If not, enhancements of any type are her choice.
  • Paven
  • 06-16-2012, 09:22 AM
I had to start wearing a bra when I was 9 years old ugh!
I was a B cup in the 5th grade and a C cup and 89 pounds in the 8th grade.
Now I am a 38FF and they need to chill out! lol

You know that you have way big boobs when you're at the beach and you have to dig out two holes in the sand to get comfy lol. Watch the old movie Top Secret
and you'll see what I'm talking about .
  • shlub
  • 06-16-2012, 12:41 PM
More than a C or D, not necessary for me...

Nice nipples are more important than size to me! Do not like the saucer sized ones with the 2-3mm bumps or wispy hairs all around the gnarled nipple.
The perfect sized bust, in my mind, is C- cup Natural. Not every woman looks good with double D's IMO. A natural D can be awesome but I'm not attracted to massive boobs. Proportion is paramount!
Anhellica has very pretty small boobs. Lindsey Lacey's are spectacular as are Genie's. They can be too big, Genie is not. Everything proportional is good. Too big is a turn off for me.

I prefer natural although Dani Of FTW has a great pair of MM, probably the best I've ever seen or played with. Her surgeon was an artist.