Ugliest whore on BP posts

and

intermingle on the whore site

politely

as if you would actually pay 2 cents to see them
keep wishing for "legalization"

you will beforced to fuck these hags

in the name of whore diversity Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Legalization would be great for us and tragic for substandard hooks because the competition would cull them from the herd and render them obsolete.

I call for a legitimization and professionalization of the hooking industry.
To me,looks are secondary to personality.
Has the ugly fat whore thread replaced the BBFS thread as the new staple of the SHMB?
I'm genuinely surprised that at this point this thread hasn't yet deteriorated into "Fat Ugly Hookers and the Male Lesbians Who Enable Them".

It's gotta be coming.
Im old and do just fine. Originally Posted by ElleW
It also helps to be hot
thanks be ta jimmie ...jesus this convo werents happenin on fat paulies cuck ...site

...the butt hurt would ...be so huge a mass ...suicide might take place at fat ...paulies double wide
I think I just threw up in my mouth...

I'll add to the pic count...
http://syracuse.backpage.com/FemaleE...t-bbw/22228870
This thread is an insult...Because all the girls posted here look like models and angels compared to the walkers/zombies that exist in Binghamton. Jesus Christ. HUGE insult. You haven't seen ugly till you've been browsing the Bing backpage.

That one old lady in Binghamton that doctorisin posted? Those are her GOOD pictures. Have you seen her others? Jesus fucking Christ.

And I love this one:

http://binghamton.backpage.com/Femal...3&oid=21779358

Look at her bags! Those were once titties. If I had those I wouldn't be posting pics of them.
Wasn't Vivian from Bingo?

Somewhere down South anyway.
Watch that first step when exiting incall from the 2nd floor:

http://www.asexyservice.com/binghamt...NsO-t5GmOcf1L/
fuck yes... viv was from bingo... disappeared at teh start of my hobby career after she ncns'd me biggest regret in hobby life so far missing out on the megra experience
Everyone has their own types and at least they aren't falsely advertising. I sincerely hope they never see this thread .. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
The OP hopes they do see it. Him and the usual cast posting on it get off on this.

They actually are forced to pay someone to be with them and then turn around rip providers any way they can. Its not complicated. I can only imagine what someone from the outside thinks if they run into their posts.
I can only imagine what someone from the outside thinks if they run into their posts. Originally Posted by brianjackson
I'm thinkin any woman that had her family busted up from prostitution wouldn mind some of the good natured ribbing....

at work

we had to attend diversity class,,, although

its up in the air

and continues to be under dispute

contentiously I may add

WHO

actually triggered the final insult