"one of the greatest frauds this country has ever seen"

Yeah, that lying unemployment rate...

Goebbels is spinning in his grave. Originally Posted by gnadfly
the unemployment rate is factual

when you tell your grandkids that you believe trumps lies they know that grandpa is a liar too

look in their eyes

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the unemployment rate is factual

when you tell your grandkids that you believe trumps lies they know that grandpa is a liar too

look in their eyes

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
I just tell my grandkids that he is the first Republican since Reagan to stand up to the Democrats so they imply everything he says is a lie, but Democrats are mean.

Then we go get a fruit smoothie and laugh at fat people. Then I tell him (my youngest of several) we should feel sorry for fat people because society hates fat people, so we quit laughing at them. He temporarily feels bad, so I accelerate the shit out of my AMG, and he feels much better.
Goebbels is spinning in his grave. He didn't even get to this level of disinformation
Goebbels is spinning in his grave. He didn't even get to this level of disinformation Originally Posted by rexdutchman
right

Goebbels is slapping his knee in disgust at the missed opportunities, thinking "Wie kann man so dumm sein"
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 11:35 AM
The National Review doesn't like Trump, unless something has changed. You can't accuse them of being biased, unless you're a Trump supporter. They however appear just to be quoting Dowd. Dowd is probably closer to the truth than fans of Mueller. This investigation, like Whitewater, is overblown. Originally Posted by Tiny
Or Benghazi...

Both sides do it to the detriment of the country.

The part that is alarming is that Trump just makes up shit so not to appear like he does not know something.

And probably the worst thing is how hypocritical each side is...after screaming Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi for three years and turn around and cry witch hunt is rich.

But both sides are hypocrites.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 11:40 AM
so I accelerate the shit out of my AMG, Originally Posted by friendly fred
Did that AMG come with a dick extension and hairpiece?
I just tell my grandkids that he is the first Republican since Reagan to stand up to the Democrats so they imply everything he says is a lie, but Democrats are mean.

Then we go get a fruit smoothie and laugh at fat people. Then I tell him (my youngest of several) we should feel sorry for fat people because society hates fat people, so we quit laughing at them. He temporarily feels bad, so I accelerate the shit out of my AMG, and he feels much better. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thats awesome Fred. Most Trump supporters arent that clever lol
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Thats awesome Fred. Most Trump supporters arent that clever lol Originally Posted by themystic
I bet all Trump supporters drink Fruity Smoothies though...
Did that AMG come with a dick extension and hairpiece? Originally Posted by WTF
I haven't read the manual yet so I don't know.

I'll ask you mama.
Thats awesome Fred. Most Trump supporters arent that clever lol Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks man - I've won awards for being "world's best granddad" - people think I bribe the judges...though I don't think buying your grandkids a new car when they are 16 is too excessive.

My pa bought me several new cars when I wrecked them at that age, and I turned out great!!
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 12:19 PM
My mama! That is funny, everyone knows not a straight man alive would ever be caught in an AMG!

Thanks man - I've won awards for being "world's best granddad" - people think I bribe the judges...though I don't think buying your grandkids a new car when they are 16 is too excessive.

My pa bought me several new cars when I wrecked them at that age, and I turned out great!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
In Beverly Hills?

My mama! That is funny, everyone knows not a straight man alive would ever be caught in an AMG!

. Originally Posted by WTF
You can’t afford an AMG.

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/amg
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 01:14 PM
You can’t afford an AMG.

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/amg Originally Posted by bambino
Settle down sister, retract your claws. . .

I can afford a pedicure that does not mean I go down and get one!

Some products are just more feminine than others, don't ya think? But hey man, if you want to wear the pink ribbon and March with MeToo....have at it.
Settle down sister, retract your claws. . . Originally Posted by WTF
Yo Mama.