Shorts at BDD?

BDD was never for the white collar folks, they always have the low ballers out there looking to get cheap kit and mess around. I do pull up there once in a while to see the talent but that place been dead for years.
I stopped going there on 3rd Wednesday. Used to be good. Now it's all the cheap fuckers who are just there to get drunk on $2 drinks and then act like the morons they are.

Plus the Indian college students from India who act like they never seen a naked woman before.

They don't buy dances and many don't even buy a $2 beer or tip the dancers on stage but they think the girls will give them the time of the day.

Then when you are getting a lap dance upstairs or behind the stage, then Indians think it's a fucking free peep show. Originally Posted by CG2014

Lol what's hilarious is when I walk, the 2 girls recognize me, I pay and walk in easy.

If you ever walk in behind a group of ...... people you mentioned, the girls will come from behind the counter, ask for ID, check clothes, a tuxedo guy will be checking them and everything. They really don't want them up there.
They checked mine recently to see if they had a zipper. Originally Posted by Eye Candy
Happened to me at PTs last time I was there in shorts. Of COURSE I had a zipper, she didn't notice I already had to top button undone.
The demographic at BDD is changing. Even the Cubans, Venezuelans and Brazilians hate it.
Thanks for the advise guy. Went tonight with shorts. Worked great. Junior got lots of attention. I will be back more this week. Tall dancer with reddish hair gave me what I needed. Anybody know her name? Tall beauty for Witchata Fallas.
The demographic at BDD is changing. Even the Cubans, Venezuelans and Brazilians hate it. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
That's funny because the Cubans are the cause of it...
If you are an old fat guy, I am sure you can come in with running shorts on (commando of course) so your balls hang lower than the leg openings, and don't forget that t-shirt that goes down as far as your belly button so your gut sticks out.
BDD was never for the white collar folks, they always have the low ballers out there looking to get cheap kit and mess around. I do pull up there once in a while to see the talent but that place been dead for years. Originally Posted by shauk1960
It was not that long ago, that's what most of their customers were. Until the Cuban invasion chased many of them off. Though I still see plenty of very well healed businessmen I know there
If you are an old fat guy, I am sure you can come in with running shorts on (commando of course) so your balls hang lower than the leg openings, and don't forget that t-shirt that goes down as far as your belly button so your gut sticks out. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Wow, I have not seen anyone dressed like that since the last time I saw you at a club. Guys still dress that way? I must be going to a better class club that you
BDD has a nice mix of all races guys. Sure more Hispanics than it used to be but I like the variety. If you can’t find something you like in there then you didn’t look hard enough. Unlike some of the more pretentious places which will go unnamed where they abound with predominately stuck up white women who want 3 dances for 100 bucks with the attitude for free. BDD is the happy medium ground of nice facility with nice looking women without most of the upsale riff raft of similar looking establishments. 3 bucks get in. Free buffet till 7, ample room to meander around, sitting area overlooking the scene and plenty of places to have fun without VIP. I’m not sure what else you want unless it’s makes you feel better about yourself to pay more for the same cut of meat. It’s no accident it’s by far the busiest SC in DFW. I’ve tried other establishments and keep coming back to the tried and true. Frankly the middle class reside at this establishment and if you are upper class congrats go to Lodge or Spearmint Rhino and feel better about your choice. Don Perion and Dr Pepper both Quinch the thirst.