Teddy Roosevelt nailed it!!!!

When did the Trump Cult Party state any truth?
Everyday
When did the Trump Cult Party state any truth? Originally Posted by chefnerd
That's not worth explaining to a Liberal. They wouldn't recognize the truth if it kicked them in the balls.
Do you know anything truthful? Or only what you have been trained to believe?
In the first place Roosevelt was a PROGRESSIVE not a conservative. In fact he got the VP nomination in 1900 so the NY conservatives could keep him out of the governorship. This so-called quote has also been debunked more than once. Originally Posted by chefnerd

well look who stops by. our old friend chef "864511320" nerd. how's the hobby been treatin' ya?
Sorry Waco. Never heard of him?
Hobby has been just fine. Course it does get frustrating dealing with Trumpanzees and their devotion to Diaper Don.
Hobby has been just fine. Course it does get frustrating dealing with Trumpanzees and their devotion to Diaper Don. Originally Posted by chefnerd
sounds like you need to relax and escape from reality. let me help ya out .. go to the nearest ATM, get $300 bucks and go get laid. you'll feel much better

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2787908

thank you valued poster
I am relaxed. Just enjoy watching the Trumpazees with their misplace brains gobbling up all the whacked out conspiracy theories.
Sorry Waco. Never heard of him? Originally Posted by winn dixie

oh it's been awhile but chef "864511320" nerd used to stop by occasionally
Do you know anything truthful? Or only what you have been trained to believe? Originally Posted by chefnerd
Be careful not to confuse Indoctrination with Truth. Indoctrination is what one is trained to believe that doesn't mean there is any Truth associated with it.
sounds like you need to relax and escape from reality. let me help ya out .. go to the nearest ATM, get $300 bucks and go get laid. you'll feel much better

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2787908

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And I thought he was related to Hoehummer.
Originally Posted by chefnerd
That's exactly right. That's why Liberals hated him so much. He didn't give them open borders, free stuff and he didn't take guns from conservative patriots, ect. That's what stupid people want.
Didn't his statue just get moved, or torn down ?