Betty Mildler calls black Trump supporters - "blackground"

Well she’s never going to be President.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A delicious fact celebrated with the first cup of coffee each and every morning and toasted to at last-call every night!
A delicious fact celebrated with the first cup of coffee each and every morning and toasted to at last-call every night! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, baby!!!

Some of this shit is truly surreal.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-s-blac...ack-1836700717

Could you imagine if Fox or Drudge or Hannity had a statement like this.

The Root dispatched Senior Writers Michael Harriot and Stephen Crockett—who have both done extensive investigative work on Negro Trump-pets
"Negro Trump-pets"???
"Negro Trump-pets"??? Originally Posted by eccielover
The left thinks it's ok to use slurs or derogatory, non-PC terms when referring to Trump supporters.
The left thinks it's ok to use slurs or derogatory, non-PC terms when referring to Trump supporters. Originally Posted by lustylad
Diamond and Silk can attest to that.
Makes you wonder what she thought about her own ' blackground'.

All I know is that Trump said it himself regarding his supporters. He loves the poorly educated. Should I post the video. I think i should. Bette is spot on. Shame on those Trump supporters. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
More racism? Yes, Trump did say that he loves the poorly educated. They do all the grunt work in this country. They deserve just as much respect as a former Harvard law professor. Your racism is equating poorly educated with black people. FAce it, you are a racist SC. Do you think that all your other faux bros dropped out of school. What grade did you drop out in?

Speaking of racism and Harvard law professors, right here in Kansas City back in 2008, the anointed one arrived to bless the local democrats (the entire city council). A photo op was arranged and Mayor Funkhauser was there (yes, that is his real name). Anyway, Barry's people grabbed the Mayor and shoved him off one side because, as he reported, they wanted more black people in the shot. So the 7 foot tall, white Mayor was not in the picture. Which is why he was the only member of city government not to go to Denver for Obama's ascension to the nomination. More racism on the left.
Midler is also getting a lot of push back for his stupid comments. She has a lot of splainin to do
Makes you wonder what she thought about her own ' blackground'.

Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet

is this an example of "blackground noise"?

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA
ALMOST FREE: NEW AVATAR. Just a small donation to Michael Ramirez

Can we all get back on topic please?

Who's Betty Mildler?

Gotta love that logic.
Sad that this is considered news. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Libertard foot in the mouth...nothing to see here!!

You get three chuckleheads for this one, AE.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How many chuckles do you get for" why are you worried what congress people do or think"...DO TELL YR??
He loves the poorly educated. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And your hero in your avatar...the bitch is the epitome of BRILLIANCE!!
You reap what sow...
Smug. Misinformed. Disingenuous Washington Examiner. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is the "misinformation"...the truth you can't handle??