How to write fake reviews so the MODS cant ban you.

It's better to assume that all reviews are fake. Originally Posted by bojulay

Hey, I will have you know all 306 of my reviews are real ... to the persona that wrote them ...
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Throwing the entire moderator staff under the bus for a situation they really can't do anything about probably wasn't what they had in mind when they told you to post about it in co-ed.
I'm thinking their intent was for you to post in co-ed letting people know that this review was fake and that you don't provide the services listed in the activity section.

I don't really understand how you could possibly know that MOST of the reviews here are fake.
Sure some are but "most"? Are most of your other reviews fake?
But how would I LIKE the mods to proceed?
If the reviewer can't be messaged or doesn't respond to defend his review, then maybe it should be taken down. Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

But that would require effort and work. You have no idea how difficult it is for some to move a mouse and click.
Throwing the entire moderator staff under the bus for a situation they really can't do anything about probably wasn't what they had in mind when they told you to post about it in co-ed.
I'm thinking their intent was for you to post in co-ed letting people know that this review was fake and that you don't provide the services listed in the activity section.

I don't really understand how you could possibly know that MOST of the reviews here are fake.
Sure some are but "most"? Are most of your other reviews fake? Originally Posted by L.A.
You sound like a future Mod!! You should really apply for the position
But that would require effort and work. You have no idea how difficult it is for some to move a mouse and click. Originally Posted by pyramider

I know ... I ask so much of them
The mods said they wouldn't do anything.
And for me to post this thread in coed
However the mods already gave him credit for the fake review and already connected his fake review to my profile so I'm not sure how that really makes sense...

And since I can't write on my own reviews… I can't really post this rebuttal on my own review… Which also doesn't make sense Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
Which one is it and I will post a link on it to this thread.

That is allowed.

That is allowed. Originally Posted by bojulay

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1528274

Thanks!
  • Tetas
  • 10-22-2015, 05:12 PM

That is allowed. Originally Posted by bojulay
Done
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 05:18 PM
You sound like a future Mod!! You should really apply for the position Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
No thanks.

But you only want to see your own side to this.
You talk about moderator integrity because they won't remove this disputed review without proof (which I understand you can't provide because it didn't happen). Where would the integrity be if they did delete disputed reviews without some sort of proof?

In my initial post I was trying to actually be helpful and give a suggestion of what I thought the moderator staff might be able to do. When we sign up we provide an email address. I bet they could send an email to the registered address. Maybe they can provide additional PM storage (if they got PA credit for the review it's hard to think they would be full). I don't know. But I was trying to be helpful and you seemed to take issue with me for some reason.

I've got nothing more to add...have a great day!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1528274

Thanks! Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
Tetas beat me to it.

Good job coming forward on the fake review.

The worst part is where a guy will list an activity that a girl dosen't
offer, that is way not cool.
This thread is really pointless when you think about it.

First of all, you are drawing attention to something that is was not an issue until you mentioned it to us. Why fix it if it ain't broke?

Second of all, you said the mods won't remove it and your only course of action is to post in Co-Ed. Why?

Do you think shaming him on an hooker website will make him change his mind and ask that it be removed? If you think that will happen you need a reality check.

All this thread is doing is making us see the bad side that you have. Even if it is justified. Threads such as these only hurt both parties involved (the provider and the client). Well, the fake client.
This thread is really pointless when you think about it.

First of all, you are drawing attention to something that is was not an issue until you mentioned it to us. Why fix it if it ain't broke?

Second of all, you said the mods won't remove it and your only course of action is to post in Co-Ed. Why?

Do you think shaming him on an hooker website will make him change his mind and ask that it be removed? If you think that will happen you need a reality check.

All this thread is doing is making us see the bad side that you have. Even if it is justified. Threads such as these only hurt both parties involved (the provider and the client). Well, the fake client. Originally Posted by slubby
I already answered this question above.
And I'm bad because I reported a fake review? Hmmmm ok
Tetas beat me to it.

Good job coming forward on the fake review.

The worst part is where a guy will list an activity that a girl dosen't
offer, that is way not cool. Originally Posted by bojulay

Thanks!
Yeah I have really loved having to tell everyone that I don't preform the activity listed in his review this week...(sarcastic)
the linked review already had a discussion about it being fake.. the first responder, Cyrax, called it out immediately.. we police ourselves fairly well around here.